HOME        ABOUT
FORUMS        FAQ

Q: How far can I get with just two mines?

Think you've got the goods? Share your strategies here!

Q: How far can I get with just two mines?

Postby Manii Names » Mon Sep 12, 2016 8:03 pm

Greetings! I'm a very new player, and I have many (Manii) questions!

I had read some about flying critters and how two mines make life a little more defensible. However the main bottleneck here appears to be that I can only build a single storage facility of each type. Recognizing this fact I have been keeping both of them under construction basically full time, right now they are moving from L7 to L8.

Q1: How far can I get with just one gold and one stone mine?

Q2: Should I just give up, snag two more mines and build more storage? If so, which two mines would be best? The easy ones, or forego those and dig for the corners?
Manii Names

Re: Q: How far can I get with just two mines?

Postby Kongar » Thu Sep 22, 2016 9:10 pm

You can get Tiny (flying immortal) with only two entrances by building a nano-dungeon, to start. It involves earning enough combat points to upgrade your DH to lv 7 and guard post to lv 3. Then purchase Tiny with lots of gems. I think you can get a lv7 Tiny with this strategy assuming you take it to a lv 10 DH and lv 10 treasury. One more gold mine and treasury should get a lv 15 Tiny.

Now... all of that gets you a baby dungeon that has limited development potential. If you plan on playing for a full build dungeon, there is no way to limit the number of mines opened... they are all required. The level 7(or 15) Tiny will help gather resources to make your full build.

The dungeons with only two entrances and more than two resource rooms are legacy dungeons. Legacy because an old play/build system allowed them to be built. The current system prohibits the construction.
Kongar
Upgraded Minion
Upgraded Minion

Postby Manii Names » Sun Sep 25, 2016 3:52 pm

Thank you for your response. I want to go for a full build, so skipping the baby dungeon concept. My two current storage facilities hit L10 and can't continue, so I occupied two more mines and started building out a second set.
Manii Names

Postby Kongar » Sun Sep 25, 2016 8:42 pm

Join a good guild. High level with constant chatter.

Great leaders our there to guide you through the dungeon build process... and the perks are nice too. :)
Kongar
Upgraded Minion
Upgraded Minion

Return to Strategy Discussions