HOME        ABOUT
FORUMS        FAQ

Mines/quarries & defense

Think you've got the goods? Share your strategies here!

Mines/quarries & defense

Postby andiherbst » Thu Mar 16, 2017 5:37 pm

Hey,

what do you guys think - was it wise to claim all mines & quarries opening up 8 entry points? At the moment if I could unclaim them I would definitely do so ... but its obviously impossible - just like destroying that oversized and useless graveyard :x . Does claiming all mines/quarries actually give any advantages for something? There is so many info on the forums, which is from times before I started playing - so I would be interested how the situation is now. I have the impression that defense is nearly impossible because I'm unable to cover all weak spots. I would even pay gems for the option to destroy some entries ...

This brings me to my next observation ... why even defend the dungeon? It does not get me stars, only trophies which get me further into trouble ... why not leave a road open directly to the heart and get 8hr cave-in every time and only defend the resources?

Best,
andi
andiherbst

Re: Mines/quarries & defense

Postby pitofdespair » Fri Mar 17, 2017 5:08 pm

The advantage is that you get more resource production. But as Horny says in the tutorial, it weakens defense.

Eventually you must claim them all in order to keep increasing your heart level. (I think heart 11.)

Letting others take your heart and defending resource rooms instead is the most efficient method to advance your levels. However, you will not get to learn attack techniques by seeing how others overcome your defenses.

(You can also knock out your immortal in a campaign to prevent it from being stole for a half hour to three hours, if that helps you. )
Bruce Campbells Army of Darkness - an open lv 40 guild for casual players of all levels who want to develop their dungeons and get Dreadstone in tournaments
Game Center: agoodspellr
pitofdespair
Keeper
Keeper

Postby Kaihawaii » Sat Mar 18, 2017 12:43 am

Only dungeons with all mines and storage rooms can get to all immortals and maximize their rooms, traps, walls and minions or immortals.
Many tournament keeper leave their heart open to lower their trophy score, and protect only their storages.
A well defended dungeon can earn easily extra dread stones during survival raid without usage of minions or mana.
A 2 entry legacy dungeon is still a lot of worth defencewise, but has no way to develop anymore.
Dungeon & Gamecenter ID: As Tiny goes by
Campaign walktrough: Battle of the Elements
Kaihawaii
Master Keeper
Master Keeper

Postby andiherbst » Sat Mar 18, 2017 4:57 pm

Thx a bunch for clarification guys! Now I have a better feeling i my gut, since I know I didn't screw it up :)
Best,
Andi
andiherbst

Return to Strategy Discussions