HOME        ABOUT
FORUMS        FAQ

Dungeon Build Guide

Think you've got the goods? Share your strategies here!

Re: Dungeon Build Guide

Postby Kave » Fri Jan 02, 2015 10:24 pm

Dungeon: Kave
Guild: Fluffy Bunnies!(Top 100))
Guild recruitment page: N/A
Kave
Minion
Minion

Re: Dungeon Build Guide

Postby hell hole keeper » Tue Jan 27, 2015 7:35 pm

Kave wrote:He about this one sided dungeon?
http://gyazo.com/14871888f462b2dc0c27f56fc651c02c

I have seen a flood of those lately. Call them "lopsided" dungeons, I guess. There are a number of variations with all of the rooms crammed to left or right, top or bottom, or filling a corner. There is also a variation that goes from east to west through the center with every room packed in tight.

The three main advantages are:
1) Minions have to deal with overlapping fire from multiple rooms at the same time.
2) 75% of mine entrances too isolated to use.
3) Can be difficult to earn 2 star because mana is spent quickly either making entrance or raiding heart.

Obvious weaknesses:
1) Deeg attack to the unguarded (or lightly guarded) backside makes for easy 1-star.
2) Thunderbolt stun followed by Mistress and Troll rush can quickly knock out 3-4 defensive rooms because they don't have far to walk.
Chaos Theory Join us if you wish to max out your dungeon and challenge your peers. No need for Baby Killing in here!
hell hole keeper
Master Keeper
Master Keeper

Previous

Return to Strategy Discussions