HOME        ABOUT
FORUMS        FAQ

Stats Spreadsheet (Rooms, Minions, etc.)

Think you've got the goods? Share your strategies here!

Stats Spreadsheet (Rooms, Minions, etc.)

Postby mercurio » Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:33 pm

I made a quicksheet to keep track of minion and room upgrades. It seemed like the information available for reference often required multiple web pages, so this is my attempt at consolidation and normalization.

DKM Stats Spreadsheet - http://goo.gl/ss07ln

Currently, it's just 4 sheets with Rooms and Minions and some DPS calculations. Will probably include DPS calcs for minions, next.
If this is useful, I can open it up to edits.
mercurio
Newbie
Newbie
 
Posts: 15
Joined: Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:15 pm

Re: Stats Spreadsheet (Rooms, Minions, etc.)

Postby Daemonizer » Tue Mar 25, 2014 5:09 pm

Fantastic.

Great compilation.
Last edited by Daemonizer on Wed Mar 26, 2014 3:28 am, edited 2 times in total.
------------------------------------------------------------
Daemon, Oct 17 2013
User avatar
Daemonizer
Master Keeper
Master Keeper
 
Posts: 1891
Joined: Thu Jan 02, 2014 11:45 pm

Re: Stats Spreadsheet (Rooms, Minions, etc.)

Postby gremlin » Wed Mar 26, 2014 2:34 am

wow, very nice! also, very useful to see what happens at higher levels.

i noticed a couple of things on the Room Levels tab:
1. the Dark Library lists Bile Demon rather than Warlock.
2. the Guild Lair should list Population Capacity rather than Minions, because how many minions depends on what type. i know it's Pop Cap 15 at level 4, and was 10 at level 3. i don't remember the earlier levels. plus it's got Damage and Targets filled in, and the Guild Lair info doesn't show either of those - i believe the defense is entirely up to whatever guild minions are handy.
gremlin
Upgraded Minion
Upgraded Minion
 
Posts: 154
Joined: Tue Feb 25, 2014 6:00 pm

Re: Stats Spreadsheet (Rooms, Minions, etc.)

Postby Daemonizer » Wed Mar 26, 2014 3:32 am

Whoops.
While "Torture Chamber" no longer wraps, now it's too wide and clipped as "Torture Chamb"

Sorry to mention such things, but not sure you see the same view I do
(Firefox 26.0 on Win7).

The last 1% of table-making often takes longer than 10% of the time. :(

Great compilation. :D
------------------------------------------------------------
Daemon, Oct 17 2013
User avatar
Daemonizer
Master Keeper
Master Keeper
 
Posts: 1891
Joined: Thu Jan 02, 2014 11:45 pm

Re: Stats Spreadsheet (Rooms, Minions, etc.)

Postby kemo6600 » Thu Mar 27, 2014 10:51 am

I cant add more stats to your spreadsheet for rooms , torture/training/grave yard so i update the wikia instead , there is additional line per each room to be copied , good luck.
Kemo
User avatar
kemo6600
Upgraded Minion
Upgraded Minion
 
Posts: 219
Joined: Sat Jan 04, 2014 10:49 am

Re: Stats Spreadsheet (Rooms, Minions, etc.)

Postby mrscvrush » Tue Apr 01, 2014 6:25 pm

Your calculation for room HP increase is off.

Should be: (lvlroom) - (lvl-1 room) / (lvl-1 room)
Right now it is: (lvlroom) - (lvl-1 room) / (lvl room)
Guild: Serious Business, Join us
User avatar
mrscvrush
Upgraded Minion
Upgraded Minion
 
Posts: 105
Joined: Wed Feb 19, 2014 5:56 pm

Re: Stats Spreadsheet (Rooms, Minions, etc.)

Postby mercurio » Wed Apr 02, 2014 11:05 pm

mrscvrush wrote:Your calculation for room HP increase is off.

Should be: (lvlroom) - (lvl-1 room) / (lvl-1 room)
Right now it is: (lvlroom) - (lvl-1 room) / (lvl room)


Bad math! bad math! Thanks for the heads up. I've made some of the changes.
mercurio
Newbie
Newbie
 
Posts: 15
Joined: Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:15 pm

Re: Stats Spreadsheet (Rooms, Minions, etc.)

Postby mercurio » Wed Apr 02, 2014 11:20 pm

kemo6600 wrote:I cant add more stats to your spreadsheet for rooms , torture/training/grave yard so i update the wikia instead , there is additional line per each room to be copied , good luck.


Good news! the spreadsheet is now freely editable by anyone with the link. :D I hope that you all can continue to share your good info, directly, and make this more of a helpful tool for future keepers. Feel free to copy the sheet if you like, but share what you can. Thanks in advance.

Kemo, I added your info to the spreadsheet as best I could and will add some detail for traps.

Cheers
mercurio
Newbie
Newbie
 
Posts: 15
Joined: Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:15 pm

Re: Stats Spreadsheet (Rooms, Minions, etc.)

Postby mercurio » Wed Apr 02, 2014 11:58 pm

gremlin wrote:wow, very nice! also, very useful to see what happens at higher levels.

i noticed a couple of things on the Room Levels tab:
1. the Dark Library lists Bile Demon rather than Warlock.
2. the Guild Lair should list Population Capacity rather than Minions, because how many minions depends on what type. i know it's Pop Cap 15 at level 4, and was 10 at level 3. i don't remember the earlier levels. plus it's got Damage and Targets filled in, and the Guild Lair info doesn't show either of those - i believe the defense is entirely up to whatever guild minions are handy.


For the guild lair, I was doing a lookup for (# of Guild minions * minion damage) as an estimate for the damage. In my case I was using Warlocks. While that was just really for my layout, i've changed it to population capacity. I hope these extra columns aren't too confusing, but I will likely add more like gold/damage (or health) and other stats for comparison.
mercurio
Newbie
Newbie
 
Posts: 15
Joined: Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:15 pm

Re: Stats Spreadsheet (Rooms, Minions, etc.)

Postby Minotaar » Tue Apr 08, 2014 12:31 pm

Added Spells page
User avatar
Minotaar
Keeper
Keeper
 
Posts: 335
Joined: Thu Feb 06, 2014 12:01 am

Next

Return to Strategy Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

Legal Notices    |    Product EULAs & Other Disclaimers    |    Terms of Service     |    Privacy Policy - Your Privacy Rights    |    Corporate Info    |    Online Safety Guidelines

© 2013 Electronic Arts Inc. Trademarks belong to their respective owners. All rights reserved.