HOME        ABOUT
FORUMS        FAQ

Dealing with Tiny

Think you've got the goods? Share your strategies here!

Re: Dealing with Tiny

Postby Ravenous » Tue Feb 24, 2015 8:09 pm

Abster wrote:
purgatoria wrote:So the first tiney nerf wasn't enough for you, you'd like to see all the time and trouble people went through to lvl her to 30 be completely wasted? You haven't made it that far and think that its unfair that others have? You haven't fully lvled dt so it should be nerfed again? Adapt your strategy and quit whining.

Down with purgatoria, what a big meanie :!:
List of Polls:Topic order Ascending Topic order Descending
DH 11 / DCR 82 / trophy~5.8k / CP>2.8m / HB>8.6k / Plunder>12.1b
Ravenous
Master Keeper
Master Keeper

Postby Hell bound heart » Sat Feb 28, 2015 5:49 am

So you don't have a high lvl immortal you don't want anyone else to have one. Think of the time and effort they put in
A. Get a lvl 30 immortal
B. Get 6700 throps
C. Max out a spell or 2.
Have a look on leaderboard to see how many people have that many and in a tourny how many people do you attack 10, 20, 100 or 1000. There isn't that many for them to attack at that lvl so you get paired with lower numbers to attack, learn from it and adapt.dont start whinging that someone has something you don't. When you get to that high on the leader board a +1 for them is going to be dread lvl.
I've been hit by high lvl dreads and all they did was hit the heart and left ive changed my layout and uped the defences and now not been hit for months, I believe(rightly or wrongly) they they now next me and move on. :evil:
Hell bound heart
Keeper
Keeper

Postby Ravenous » Sat Feb 28, 2015 7:55 am

Hell bound heart wrote: I've been hit by high lvl dreads and all they did was hit the heart and left ive changed my layout and uped the defences and now not been hit for months, I believe(rightly or wrongly) they they now next me and move on. :evil:

Half of them started a baby D, and play that one all the time because they can actually win with it. The second half quit playing DK altogether. The third half is all thats left to attack you.
Ravenous
Master Keeper
Master Keeper

Postby Hell bound heart » Sat Feb 28, 2015 9:16 am

3 halfs Eh? I know you Canadians like ice hockey and have 3 periods in it but not halfs, but know what you mean :lol:
Hell bound heart
Keeper
Keeper

Postby purgatoria » Sat Feb 28, 2015 7:02 pm

Hell bound heart wrote:3 halfs Eh? I know you Canadians like ice hockey and have 3 periods in it but not halfs, but know what you mean :lol:

I think rav is from quebec, they do things a little differently there. 3 halves, speak their own version of french, poutine, its not all bad, just different...
purgatoria
Master Keeper
Master Keeper

Postby ofblong » Tue Mar 03, 2015 5:32 am

purgatoria wrote:So the first tiney nerf wasn't enough for you, you'd like to see all the time and trouble people went through to lvl her to 30 be completely wasted? You haven't made it that far and think that its unfair that others have? You haven't fully lvled dt so it should be nerfed again? Adapt your strategy and quit whining.

+12

With that said I tiny by all the time. I even had one the other day that required zero mana. I had a tiny by on me but that was because all my AA was upgrading to lvl 7. Not much I can do. Then I had a tiny by where the person had disabled my AA before they even let tiny go. This person had over double my trophies (I am at 3950 and this person was just shy of 8100). If they want to spend money to beat me by all means do so. Of course I did go and destroy his heart giving me +7 using his method of tiny only but using mana only no see into the future crap.

Tiny is just fine the way she is. Really the only way to defeat her is to not only put all 4 UR mines in one cluster but to put all 6 AA in a spot as well as a couple bug zappers in that path. 4 UR mines and 6 AA at once just about destroys my lvl 30 tiny before I get DT to get all 6 AA.
ofblong
Master Keeper
Master Keeper

Postby Ravenous » Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:34 pm

Tiny is fine now. The tiny bye days werent much fun in terms of replays, you would look at them and say "now how can I stop that?". You cant, thats how. Thanks EA. Dont be afraid to make more positive changes like the Tiny nerf, the silent majority appreciated it!
Ravenous
Master Keeper
Master Keeper

Postby purgatoria » Tue Mar 03, 2015 7:25 pm

Ravenous wrote:Tiny is fine now. The tiny bye days werent much fun in terms of replays, you would look at them and say "now how can I stop that?". You cant, thats how. Thanks EA. Dont be afraid to make more positive changes like the Tiny nerf, the silent majority appreciated it!

The tiney nerf was not appreciated. Oped may be, but we paid for her. It amounted to bait and switch which is fraud.
purgatoria
Master Keeper
Master Keeper

Postby Ravenous » Tue Mar 03, 2015 7:57 pm

purgatoria wrote:
Ravenous wrote:Tiny is fine now. The tiny bye days werent much fun in terms of replays, you would look at them and say "now how can I stop that?". You cant, thats how. Thanks EA. Dont be afraid to make more positive changes like the Tiny nerf, the silent majority appreciated it!

The tiney nerf was not appreciated. Oped may be, but we paid for her. It amounted to bait and switch which is fraud.

You can accuse EA of being a master switcher if you want, but I, and all those in my guild at the time, breathed a sigh of relief. I am not sure why we cared about losing defenses, I think it was because we didnt know any better, but we did, and we were glad.
Ravenous
Master Keeper
Master Keeper

Postby ofblong » Tue Mar 03, 2015 11:01 pm

Ravenous wrote:
purgatoria wrote:

You can accuse EA of being a master switcher if you want, but I, and all those in my guild at the time, breathed a sigh of relief. I am not sure why we cared about losing defenses, I think it was because we didnt know any better, but we did, and we were glad.

Yet in reality half of the community left after tiny was nerfed.
ofblong
Master Keeper
Master Keeper

PreviousNext

Return to Strategy Discussions