HOME        ABOUT
FORUMS        FAQ

Dealing with Tiny

Think you've got the goods? Share your strategies here!

Re: Dealing with Tiny

Postby ofblong » Fri Jul 03, 2015 1:33 am

swampuslord wrote:Bolster your Unholy Temple and Workshop for defense. The Unholy Temple will counter the number of DTs cast and the Workshop will increase the damage of your traps.

I have seen my share of successful and unsuccessful Tiny-Bys against my dungeon, no bother really they don't take much resources or your immortal. Revenge and go for the extra trophies if you can.

A tiny lvl 35 has nothing left after taking out a bolstered workshop so I never attach a bolstered dungeon unless I have intentions of using lightning.

of course the one exception was this awesome tiny event where she was bolstered. Then I did attach bolstered workshops :D.
ofblong
Master Keeper
Master Keeper

Postby Kaihawaii » Fri Jul 03, 2015 4:49 am

ofblong wrote:...of course the one exception was this awesome tiny event where she was bolstered. Then I did attach bolstered workshops :D.

my level 35 tiny killed in this blitz alone dungeons up to 40-47%. a few minions and 2+ stars was done. lvl 35 can take down workshop + library + some lower level AA tanking. A rememberance of the old days, where only BZ and ghosts were an issue for her. BZ had smaller attack radius at that time.
Dungeon & Gamecenter ID: As Tiny goes by
Campaign walktrough: Battle of the Elements
Kaihawaii
Master Keeper
Master Keeper

Postby Wonderland » Fri Jul 10, 2015 8:45 am

Well i have the same problem, tiny always comes from one of 2 mines in my dungeon. Well then he is easy to kill , when i put everything i have around it. Okay that works. He comes ... He dies... And then always the same... Disable all taps an reviving it.... Thats stupid. You shouldnt be able to revieve your immortal, or it should cost more and the defending player get some of the gems you spend for it. That would be okay for me
Wonderland

Postby purgatoria » Fri Jul 10, 2015 8:23 pm

Wonderland wrote:Well i have the same problem, tiny always comes from one of 2 mines in my dungeon. Well then he is easy to kill , when i put everything i have around it. Okay that works. He comes ... He dies... And then always the same... Disable all taps an reviving it.... Thats stupid. You shouldnt be able to revieve your immortal, or it should cost more and the defending player get some of the gems you spend for it. That would be okay for me

Funny you should mention refill revive on one of absters posts...
purgatoria
Master Keeper
Master Keeper

Previous

Return to Strategy Discussions