HOME        ABOUT
FORUMS        FAQ

Immortal Balance Changes

Feature "articles" about various aspects of the game: Minions, Traps, Rooms and Spells

Re: Immortal Balance Changes

Postby Max donjon » Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:34 pm

I'm globally in line with Xen.

Some additionnal ideas on my side :
The global observation is that immo are becoming too weak vs big drc. On the other hand, the issue is to have them too powerful vs small dungeons pushing gamers in more and more sandbaging style which I don't think is the spirit of the game. What could be nice is to have a bonus when attacking strong dungeon. For example, additionnal levels 36 to 40 but with a cap applyed according to opponent's drc. If you attack DRC 250, you would get the improvments until lvl 37 for example but not more. For example, each additonnal lvl activated every 50 drc.
Max donjon

Postby Waltz » Wed Jun 13, 2018 3:12 pm

I did not found button “like” here, but I agree with Kongar’s thoughts
Really just lvling up all what you can it’s boring!
We need fresh change!
- new league with new prizes
- new minions
- new spells
- new lvl guild
- New BUILD even!
- some permanent buffs on imms and minions like a critical strike, vampiric aura, slow and etc. One ofthis spells can be choose by keeper 1 time
Sorry for my poor English!
Waltz

Postby markuscookius » Thu Jun 14, 2018 6:11 am

The majority of the immortals needs strengthening.
With all the extra room/trap/door/minion levels the immortals are far far too weak (besides Sir Coph who is frequently used by the higher level players).
Dungeon 1:- Vileville

Dungeon 2:- Vileville v2.0

Raid, be raided and most of all have fun :-D
markuscookius
Master Keeper
Master Keeper

Previous

Return to Game Feature Spotlights