HOME        ABOUT
FORUMS        FAQ

Imp

Imp

Postby Gene_Mythic » Fri Sep 13, 2013 11:37 am

The Imp is (almost quite literally) the essential building block of your dungeon: they are used to perform tunneling jobs, clearing the way for travel and/or the building of rooms, traps, etc. Once you’ve decided to build or upgrade, your imps will faithfully carry out those orders. And if they aren’t working quite as quickly as you’d like, you may… “incentivize” them by slapping your imps to increase their efficiency. While only one Imp can be used on any one build/dig/upgrade project, having multiple Imps in play will allow for multiple projects to be worked on at once.

Gene_Mythic

Re: Imp

Postby forevertryin » Mon Feb 03, 2014 11:18 pm

It says 2x effecinicy by slapping them but my timer never changes. Kinda useless. If its 4 hours its still 4 hours.
forevertryin

Postby Gene_Mythic » Mon Feb 03, 2014 11:40 pm

forevertryin wrote:It says 2x effecinicy by slapping them but my timer never changes. Kinda useless. If its 4 hours its still 4 hours.

I realize it can be a little misleading... the timer DOESN'T decrease by an amount, but you'll notice that the timer, itself, speeds up by 100%. So for the duration of the productivity boost that you get from slapping your imps, you should notice that the timer is clicking down at twice the speed.

Hope that makes sense!
Gene_Mythic

Postby imp slapper » Tue Feb 04, 2014 8:18 pm

How do you get more imps?
imp slapper

Postby forevertryin » Tue Feb 04, 2014 10:50 pm

So on a 4 hour time frame I should only have to slap my imps 2 times and it should be 2 hours. I get what your saying but I still time 4 hours with slapping. Can you break down the timeline with and without slapping on 4 hour's.
forevertryin

Postby Dekker500 » Thu Feb 06, 2014 10:19 am

forevertryin wrote:So on a 4 hour time frame I should only have to slap my imps 2 times and it should be 2 hours. I get what your saying but I still time 4 hours with slapping. Can you break down the timeline with and without slapping on 4 hour's.

Timer starts at 4 hours.

You slap the imps.
Timer runs at double-time for 30 minutes (real time).
When 30 minutes real-time have passed, the timer should be at 3 hours remaining.

Rinse, repeat.
Slap the imps again.
When 30 minutes real-time have passed, the timer should be at 2 hours remaining.

Rinse, repeat.
Slap the imps again.
When 30 minutes real-time have passed, the timer should be at 1 hours remaining.

Rinse repeat (again).
Slap the imps again.
When 30 minutes real-time have passed, the timer should be at 0 hours remaining.

You should now have spent 2 hours (real time), slapped the imps 4 times, and your 4-hour construction job should now be finished.
Dekker500

Postby Grimgor » Thu Feb 06, 2014 11:27 pm

2 imps gives 30 minutes slap boost
3 imps gives 1 hour slap boost
4 imps gives 2 hour slap boost
5 imps gives 4 hour slap boost
6 imps gives 8 hour slap boost
Grimgor
Master Keeper
Master Keeper

Postby Scythe » Sun Feb 09, 2014 1:16 am

How do I cancel digging?

It's so easy to tap somewhere and start a 4-hour dig by accident.
Scythe

Postby Gene_Mythic » Sun Feb 09, 2014 11:44 am

Scythe wrote:How do I cancel digging?

It's so easy to tap somewhere and start a 4-hour dig by accident.

When you have a tile selected that has an imp excavating away, you should see two buttons down at the bottom center of your screen: Cancel on the left, and Rush on the right.
Gene_Mythic

Postby Insane Troll Logic » Wed Feb 12, 2014 12:23 am

I just earned my third imp. Can he actually do work himself, or does he just extend the slap time?
Insane Troll Logic

Next

Return to Minions