HOME        ABOUT
FORUMS        FAQ

Imp

Re: Imp

Postby Quick » Wed Apr 23, 2014 2:28 pm

I think the answer is no, but I'll ask anyway. Does slapping the imps increase the rate of resource production, as well as build speed? I.e. My stone is generated at 2600/hr. Does slapping the imps double that just like it doubles the build speed?
Quick
Newbie
Newbie
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed Apr 23, 2014 12:13 pm

Re: Imp

Postby Gene_Mythic » Wed Apr 23, 2014 3:56 pm

Quick wrote:I think the answer is no, but I'll ask anyway. Does slapping the imps increase the rate of resource production, as well as build speed? I.e. My stone is generated at 2600/hr. Does slapping the imps double that just like it doubles the build speed?


No, your Imps don't have any effect on your resource production rate. Slapping them will help increase their productivity regarding their build/upgrade speed, but that's it, I'm afraid. The resource producers are independent of your imps, once built/upgraded.
Gene_Mythic
 

Re: Imp

Postby LongLongTimeAgo » Sat May 03, 2014 6:23 pm

Somme players in my guild told me They have 3x....i have only usual 2x...
Someone know something about this?
LongLongTimeAgo
Trofei > 3.800
P.ti comb > 185.000
Tenente - ITALY
gilda lvl 30
1 Anello di Cornetto
User avatar
LongLongTimeAgo
Newbie
Newbie
 
Posts: 19
Joined: Tue Apr 22, 2014 9:17 am

Re: Imp

Postby Devon_Bunny » Sat May 03, 2014 8:05 pm

LongLongTimeAgo wrote:Somme players in my guild told me They have 3x....i have only usual 2x...
Someone know something about this?


as a special promotion from our google sponsorship, android players get x3 build speed for a week i believe.
Turning into a Cow.
Playing CoC, Clan: Furry Legion. Say hi if you pass by.
User avatar
Devon_Bunny
Master Keeper
Master Keeper
 
Posts: 1609
Joined: Wed Feb 05, 2014 10:31 am
Location: My Devonic Dungeon

Re: Imp

Postby ofblong » Sat May 03, 2014 11:29 pm

Insane Troll Logic wrote:I just earned my third imp. Can he actually do work himself, or does he just extend the slap time?


Both
ofblong
Master Keeper
Master Keeper
 
Posts: 949
Joined: Tue Apr 22, 2014 4:31 am

Re: Imp

Postby LongLongTimeAgo » Sun May 04, 2014 5:30 am

Devon_Bunny wrote:
LongLongTimeAgo wrote:Somme players in my guild told me They have 3x....i have only usual 2x...
Someone know something about this?


as a special promotion from our google sponsorship, android players get x3 build speed for a week i believe.



Ok thanks...good to know as I have an iPad... :(
No bonus for us?!? :(
LongLongTimeAgo
Trofei > 3.800
P.ti comb > 185.000
Tenente - ITALY
gilda lvl 30
1 Anello di Cornetto
User avatar
LongLongTimeAgo
Newbie
Newbie
 
Posts: 19
Joined: Tue Apr 22, 2014 9:17 am

Re: Imp

Postby Devon_Bunny » Sun May 04, 2014 11:31 am

LongLongTimeAgo wrote:
Devon_Bunny wrote:
LongLongTimeAgo wrote:Somme players in my guild told me They have 3x....i have only usual 2x...
Someone know something about this?


as a special promotion from our google sponsorship, android players get x3 build speed for a week i believe.



Ok thanks...good to know as I have an iPad... :(
No bonus for us?!? :(


not yet
Turning into a Cow.
Playing CoC, Clan: Furry Legion. Say hi if you pass by.
User avatar
Devon_Bunny
Master Keeper
Master Keeper
 
Posts: 1609
Joined: Wed Feb 05, 2014 10:31 am
Location: My Devonic Dungeon

Re: Imp

Postby Nice Devil » Sat May 10, 2014 4:33 am

imp slapper wrote:How do you get more imps?

I'd like to know that too, but ... noone answers, for the moment.
:(
Nice Devil
Newbie
Newbie
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat May 10, 2014 4:29 am

Re: Imp

Postby WhiteTigerShiro » Sat May 10, 2014 6:37 pm

Nice Devil wrote:
imp slapper wrote:How do you get more imps?

I'd like to know that too, but ... noone answers, for the moment.
:(

You purchase them with gems from the section where you slap them for the 2x bonus. The tutorial should have walked you through that.
User avatar
WhiteTigerShiro
Keeper
Keeper
 
Posts: 282
Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2014 7:09 pm

Re: Imp

Postby Nice Devil » Sun May 11, 2014 10:14 am

OK I pay them with gems, I saw the price at 800 gems for a third one, is that it ???
Nice Devil
Newbie
Newbie
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat May 10, 2014 4:29 am

PreviousNext

Return to Minions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

Legal Notices    |    Product EULAs & Other Disclaimers    |    Terms of Service     |    Privacy Policy - Your Privacy Rights    |    Corporate Info    |    Online Safety Guidelines

© 2013 Electronic Arts Inc. Trademarks belong to their respective owners. All rights reserved.