HOME        ABOUT
FORUMS        FAQ

Dragon Whelp

Re: Dragon Whelp

Postby atlas.fr.be » Sat Mar 01, 2014 8:15 am

Bonjour,

Je voudrais faire des petits dragons, j'ai une salle de trésor niveau 8 mais je ne peux pas en faire que c'est écrit qu'il suffit d'une salle de trésor niveau 4 :!: :?:

Comment obtenir les petits dragons?

Postby Snesopp » Sat Mar 01, 2014 8:35 am

Du leser det litt feil. Du trenger fire skatterom og ikke ett som er nivå fire. Det hadde nok vært en fordel om de hadde skrevet om beskrivelsen litt. Du er ikke den føste som ikke har fått med deg dette.
Snesopp

Postby spcbrass » Sat Mar 01, 2014 11:32 am

atlas.fr.be wrote:Bonjour,

Je voudrais faire des petits dragons, j'ai une salle de trésor niveau 8 mais je ne peux pas en faire que c'est écrit qu'il suffit d'une salle de trésor niveau 4 :!: :?:

Comment obtenir les petits dragons?

Vous avez besoin de construire un total de 4 trésors pour débloquer le dragon whelp pas de niveau 4 trésorerie. Les informations sur l'écran est un peu trompeur.
Ninja Rocket Surgeon

Don Quixote wrote:Finally, from so little sleeping and so much reading, his brain dried up and he went completely out of his mind.

Device: HTC One
Game Version: tu3.1.0.69.248444
spcbrass
Master Keeper
Master Keeper

Postby Hitoshura » Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:30 am

For those of you still seeking the answer:

6.5m gold to train dragons from 3 -> 4

Yes, they're really strong, and good at taking out rooms.

No, they ABSOLUTELY CANNOT do it on their own. They're only good against low-to-mid level dungeons. High level dungeons devour them, especially Unholy Temples. I usually have to send in Tiny first to distract their targeting, or drop trolls before those rooms.

Edit: They're also dumb as bricks. Even if a room is shooting at them, there's an equal probability that they'll ignore it and move to another room closer to them, rather than attacking the room that is killing them.
Hitoshura
Upgraded Minion
Upgraded Minion

Postby jayrell » Sat May 31, 2014 5:14 pm

BlackholeKeeper wrote:I maxed out my whelps a few days ago, level 4 with 900 attack and 2290 health. These units is to overpowerfull and realy should be balanced along with the rest of this game, this looks more and more like a beta to me. With 3 whelps and a few lightning bolts I have crushed any high level dungeon 60-90% with no efford or tactic at all. Release the whelps with tiny as tank and they 2-3 shot any building. This is not acceptable in my opinion, this game demands a huge amount of time and diamond spendage to be best and even then your far from "safe". The cost of everything should be lowered since the players is more or less working for EA as game "testers". Once the game is ballanced EA should charge what they want, but at this point the product is not finished and we shouldnt be charged for one. I know this is another "free" game, I got many years of experience with these "free" games and like many others I know you need to spend to become competative at the top within reasonable time. EA should recognise this and appriciate our job here as testers, and set gem costs, building cost and time down.

They aren't too over powerful. Think about it:

1. It costs 120k to pay for 3 of them.
2. You have to spend mana to take out anti air
3. Level 4 takes 6.5 million to train....
4. You have to have 4 treasuries, weakening your defenses
5. It takes an hour to summon, so you can't raid as often (although not by much if you summon mistresses)

The key here really is the 6.5 million, 4 treasuries required, and takes mana for anti air defenses. I like using my 1 whelp and deserve it being powerful, because I have 2 more treasuries than a lot of players and spent 6.5 million for it...........name another minion you spent even close to that for//end discussion.
jayrell

Postby SilverDevil888 » Sat Jun 07, 2014 4:22 am

jayrell wrote:They aren't too over powerful. Think about it:

1. It costs 120k to pay for 3 of them.
2. You have to spend mana to take out anti air
3. Level 4 takes 6.5 million to train....
4. You have to have 4 treasuries, weakening your defenses
5. It takes an hour to summon, so you can't raid as often (although not by much if you summon mistresses)

The key here really is the 6.5 million, 4 treasuries required, and takes mana for anti air defenses. I like using my 1 whelp and deserve it being powerful, because I have 2 more treasuries than a lot of players and spent 6.5 million for it...........name another minion you spent even close to that for//end discussion.

I tottaly agree,just because the matchmaking has flaws it doesen't mean they should make a useless minion evan more useless. Yeah,you heard right,"useless" if you don't invest in them. To get them maxed out you need to have 4 treasuries maxed out(9-10 takes 6d and a lot of gold) and 3 gold mines at 10 plus a dh8. People like that guy made trolls op.
Forgot to mention the training time,wich is insane(18 days).

It's like you are buying a Ferrari,you get your money worth.
STAY AWAY FROM THIS THING.
EA JUST WANTS YOUR MONEY AND TO STRESS THE LIVING SHIT OUT OF YOU.
QUIT NOW!!!!THIS IS NOT WORTHY TO BE CALLED A GAME.
SilverDevil888
Upgraded Minion
Upgraded Minion

Previous

Return to Minions