HOME        ABOUT
FORUMS        FAQ

Dante's Mound

Dante's Mound

Postby Gene_Mythic » Thu Oct 23, 2014 4:03 pm

(Coming soon, with Game Update 4.2... which, barring unforeseen circumstances, should be some time next week!)

We're typically not ones to make mountains out of molehills, Keepers. Instead, our wacky Workshop wunderkinds have come up with this awesome little goodie, known as Dante's Mound!

Initially available for a singular purchase (for the price of 250 Dreadstone) once your Workshop attains Level 8, Dante's Mound is a 1x1 non-consumable Trap that has the ability to launch boulders over walls, hitting targets that are foolish enough to get within 3 tiles, leaving behind a lava pool that deals additional Fire damage (in the form of Damage over Time) to those enemies standing in or crossing through the pool. The Physical damage upon impact is Moderate "splash"/AE damage; the Fire damage, per tick, is relatively Low... unless the enemy in question has a susceptibility to Fire damage.

Strategically, using the proper Door, corridor, and other Trap placement, Dante's Mound has the potential to wreak quite a bit of havoc!

A second Mound is available for purchase at Workshop Level 9, and a third is available at Workshop Level 10. The first tier for each Mound is available for 250 Dreadstone; subsequent upgrades (which increase damage for both bolder and lava pool) will require Stone.

There's a certain natural beauty associated with the glow of lava pools, Keepers... we just advise not getting TOO close. Especially if you're feeling particularly... Trollish.

Gene_Mythic

Re: Dante's Mound

Postby Bummerrr » Thu Oct 23, 2014 4:06 pm

getting three of these should help deal with trolls! Watch out for end game dungeons in the top guilds who will actually be rich enough to buy these!
Acc#1: 4,450/453k CP / 1686 Hearts / 1270.2M Plunder
Acc#2: 3,300/488k CP / 2441 Hearts / 1472.8M Plunder
Guild: The Seven Kingdoms
Bummerrr
Master Keeper
Master Keeper

Postby deadroom » Thu Oct 23, 2014 5:01 pm

No worries. Mortimer will get u wins where air, and now ground attacks no longer can. :|

I wonder what level, if any, of DT, will be able to disable these, and if they will be visible or hidden?
Guild
Despicable Me
deadroom
Upgraded Minion
Upgraded Minion

Postby Loaris » Thu Oct 23, 2014 5:45 pm

Join Legion of Boom guild and help us acquire these traps.
Loaris

Postby phloob69 » Thu Oct 23, 2014 8:15 pm

Loaris wrote:Join Legion of Boom guild and help us acquire these traps.

No
EA please don't make me say good bye
phloob69
Master Keeper
Master Keeper

Postby Lord Keeper of Kobol » Sun Oct 26, 2014 8:15 pm

I wonder if this might end up with the nickname "troll stopper" and be frequently seen in front of doors.

Edit: nope. (After testing them out on challenge.)
Lord Keeper of Kobol
Master Keeper
Master Keeper

Postby d18c7db » Mon Nov 10, 2014 9:32 pm

deadroom wrote:I wonder what level, if any, of DT, will be able to disable these, and if they will be visible or hidden?

You need L5 DT for Dante's Mound
d18c7db
Master Keeper
Master Keeper

Postby Kaihawaii » Tue Nov 11, 2014 6:40 am

2weak, same to U.R.Mine (lvl 30 tiny with 5,280hp - 1,000hp from U.R.Mine = 4,280. ok 3 more to fly into + AA, BZ, rooms, minions) =>> just good for mana spending.
Dungeon & Gamecenter ID: As Tiny goes by
Campaign walktrough: Battle of the Elements
Kaihawaii
Master Keeper
Master Keeper

Postby markuscookius » Mon Nov 17, 2014 9:50 am

deadroom wrote:if they will be visible or hidden?

They're visible
Dungeon 1:- Vileville
Guild:- Crooked Moon

Dungeon 2:- Vileville v2.0
Guild:- Crooked Moon

Raid, be raided and most of all have fun :-D
markuscookius
Master Keeper
Master Keeper

Postby Da Grud » Tue Nov 25, 2014 1:53 pm

Good morning class.

Professor Grud here again to share with you the stats of the much sought after...

The basic stats are as follows...

And the stats that change as you level your Mound go like so...

This concludes class for the day. Professor Grud has an undergrad waiting for him to give her some "private lessons" in his office so he's canceling class early today.

Be sure to study this information hard as it most defiantly WILL be on your final exam.
Da Grud
Master Keeper
Master Keeper

Next

Return to Traps