HOME        ABOUT
FORUMS        FAQ

Unholy Temple

Unholy Temple

Postby Gene_Mythic » Fri Dec 13, 2013 8:44 pm

Unlocked once you've upgraded your Dungeon Heart to Level 4, the Unholy Temple is not just a simple house of worship for your imps and other Minions. Indeed, erecting an Unholy Temple in your dungeon allows for the summoning of the Ghost, the first Minion with the ability to fly over dungeon defenses, serving as a critical asset to a Keeper's dark army.

The Unholy Temple (a 3x3 Room) is equipped with its own ranged defense, as well: the Soul Siphon. In addition to dealing damage to nearby enemies, this deadly beam of cold energy also slows those enemies unlucky enough to be be affected. As with other dungeon elements that also incorporate Slow effects, this effect is most effective when paired with other defenses.

Upgrading the Temple will increase its inherent health and damage dealing capabilities, as well as allowing for additional enemies to be targetted.

It's time to take things to church, y'all! Well... to Temple, at any rate.

Image
Gene_Mythic
 

Re: Unholy Temple

Postby Awesome » Wed Feb 26, 2014 1:33 am

At what level does the temple target 3 minions? Mine is level 5 and it's still only 2.
User avatar
Awesome
Newbie
Newbie
 
Posts: 18
Joined: Thu Feb 20, 2014 2:16 pm

Re: Unholy Temple

Postby Chub chub » Wed Feb 26, 2014 8:09 pm

Level 6
Chub chub
Newbie
Newbie
 
Posts: 14
Joined: Fri Feb 07, 2014 8:13 pm

Re: Unholy Temple

Postby Cyberkristiyan » Thu Feb 27, 2014 10:36 am

At what level does a ghost appear in the room to defend the dungeon if at all? Like warlocks defend from the Library, bile demon from the Hatchery and Vampire from the Graveyard, when does a ghost appear to inhabit the Temple? Does it at all?
User avatar
Cyberkristiyan
Upgraded Minion
Upgraded Minion
 
Posts: 244
Joined: Fri Feb 07, 2014 3:44 pm

Re: Unholy Temple

Postby Hobtuse » Fri Mar 07, 2014 1:24 am

Cyberkristiyan wrote:At what level does a ghost appear in the room to defend the dungeon if at all? Like warlocks defend from the Library, bile demon from the Hatchery and Vampire from the Graveyard, when does a ghost appear to inhabit the Temple? Does it at all?

Ghosts don't defend the Unholy Temple. Same goes for the Torture Chamber where no Mistress is present.
I aim to misbehave.

Dungeon: Hobgatory
Guild: Fluffy Bunnies!
Guild Level: 28


Please feel free to pm if you are an active forum member & interested in joining the Fluffy Bunnies!
User avatar
Hobtuse
Upgraded Minion
Upgraded Minion
 
Posts: 225
Joined: Thu Nov 21, 2013 8:27 am

Re: Unholy Temple

Postby Cyberkristiyan » Sat Mar 08, 2014 1:55 pm

Hobtuse wrote:
Cyberkristiyan wrote:At what level does a ghost appear in the room to defend the dungeon if at all? Like warlocks defend from the Library, bile demon from the Hatchery and Vampire from the Graveyard, when does a ghost appear to inhabit the Temple? Does it at all?

Ghosts don't defend the Unholy Temple. Same goes for the Torture Chamber where no Mistress is present.


Thank you for your response.
User avatar
Cyberkristiyan
Upgraded Minion
Upgraded Minion
 
Posts: 244
Joined: Fri Feb 07, 2014 3:44 pm

Re: Unholy Temple

Postby Daemonizer » Sat Mar 08, 2014 4:30 pm

Cyberkristiyan wrote:
Hobtuse wrote:
Cyberkristiyan wrote:At what level does a ghost appear in the room to defend the dungeon if at all? Like warlocks defend from the Library, bile demon from the Hatchery and Vampire from the Graveyard, when does a ghost appear to inhabit the Temple? Does it at all?

Ghosts don't defend the Unholy Temple. Same goes for the Torture Chamber where no Mistress is present.


Thank you for your response.


Now I'm confused.

When you have a Temple, you can summon Ghosts, right? I often summon Ghosts.

When I have Ghosts, they hang around the Temple (at least they do while I'm watching in my own dungeon), so they kind of "defend the Temple" -- they just don't defend it from within, the way a Warlock defends the Library.

If the question was "do Ghosts magically appear just because you have a Temple", then no they don't, but neither does a Warlock or any minion just appear because you have a certain room. So I don't think that was the question.

If the question was "do Ghosts (when you have them) defend the Temple" then I think the answer is "yes, kind of, because they usually hang about near the Temple, but they can wander off to fight some distance from it".

When raiding I am sometimes surprised to find Ghosts attacking me. Maybe they can roam very far, in which case they're not really "defending the Temple".

How far does a Ghost travel to defend the dungeon?
Everywhere or just near the Temple?
------------------------------------------------------------
Daemon, Oct 17 2013
User avatar
Daemonizer
Master Keeper
Master Keeper
 
Posts: 1891
Joined: Thu Jan 02, 2014 11:45 pm

Re: Unholy Temple

Postby Nizaris » Sat Mar 08, 2014 4:43 pm

test your dungeon. ghosts never seem to defend whether you have summoned some or not. as opposed to warlocks. only time ghosts defend is when they are coming from guild hall.
hexadec - Khalsa Force
- Nexus 5 -
User avatar
Nizaris
Keeper
Keeper
 
Posts: 328
Joined: Thu Feb 20, 2014 3:55 am

Re: Unholy Temple

Postby Daemonizer » Sat Mar 08, 2014 5:21 pm

Nizaris wrote:test your dungeon. ghosts never seem to defend whether you have summoned some or not. as opposed to warlocks. only time ghosts defend is when they are coming from guild hall.


Wha! Guild Hall Ghosts DEFEND and the others DON'T?!?!?

That would explain my confusion.

Thanks for this.
:D :D :D
------------------------------------------------------------
Daemon, Oct 17 2013
User avatar
Daemonizer
Master Keeper
Master Keeper
 
Posts: 1891
Joined: Thu Jan 02, 2014 11:45 pm

Re: Unholy Temple

Postby Gotchaxel » Sat Mar 08, 2014 7:09 pm

It's a bit illogic but ghost & mistresses will not defend even if summoned and logged off.
Dungeon: The Crib
Guild: Downtown Dungeons
League: Dread
(iPhone 5 & iPad Mini)
DK Mobile: 21 Hotfix in past 3 months, wow...

DO or DO NOT, there is not try - Master Yoda
User avatar
Gotchaxel
Keeper
Keeper
 
Posts: 458
Joined: Fri Feb 28, 2014 4:18 am
Location: Sydney, Australia

Next

Return to Rooms

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

Legal Notices    |    Product EULAs & Other Disclaimers    |    Terms of Service     |    Privacy Policy - Your Privacy Rights    |    Corporate Info    |    Online Safety Guidelines

© 2013 Electronic Arts Inc. Trademarks belong to their respective owners. All rights reserved.