HOME        ABOUT
FORUMS        FAQ

Lightning Bolt

Lightning Bolt

Postby Gene_Mythic » Wed Nov 13, 2013 7:03 pm

Using lightning bolts against your enemies isn't restricted to kilt-wearing LARPers gallivanting through the forest, you know. (You should definitely feel free to shout "Lightning Bolt! Lightning Bolt! Lightning Bolt!" every time you use it, though!)

Unlocked and available for research once your Dark Library has been upgraded to Level 7, the Lightning Bolt spell unleashes heavy (and instant) damage to a number of targeted Rooms and Minions. The number of available targets for this Spell increases as the level of the Spell increases. There's a fairly significant Gold cost associated with learning it initially, and the current Mana cost is also substantial, at 150 Mana. Still, some Keepers find this spell to be worth the costs - and QUITE useful - as it can damage Minions and Rooms both, at the same time.

Talk about shock and awe!

Gene_Mythic

Re: Lightning Bolt

Postby Suggest-of-Phrase » Fri Nov 22, 2013 10:05 am

Shock and awe-some~
Samsung Galaxy S4
Android 4.3
V4.1.0.54.239379
LTE
Suggest-of-Phrase
Keeper
Keeper

Postby ThereAreNoCows » Wed Dec 11, 2013 12:09 pm

Can you list out the damage according to the lighting bolt level? :)
Th@r@ @r@ N@ C€Ws !n Dungeon!!!!
iPhone 5s
Wifi-4G
Lastest version
Guild Mwa-ha-ha!
ThereAreNoCows
Master Keeper
Master Keeper

Postby grim-one » Wed Dec 11, 2013 8:02 pm

1 - 1400 - 3 targets
2 - 1900
3 - 2450 - 4 targets
4+ - ???

Edit: level 3, cheers Ranneko
Last edited by grim-one on Wed Dec 11, 2013 8:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ID: Grim Dungeon
Guild: Horny 'n' Stoned
grim-one
Keeper
Keeper

Postby Ranneko » Wed Dec 11, 2013 8:35 pm

3 is 2450 and 4 targets.
Ranneko
Minion
Minion

Postby ThereAreNoCows » Thu Dec 12, 2013 5:01 am

Thanks, thought of maxing bomb... Light bolt is way better :) level 2 bolts used 2 times could knock out much buildings :)
iPhone 5s
Wifi-4G
Lastest version
Guild Mwa-ha-ha!
ThereAreNoCows
Master Keeper
Master Keeper

Postby spcbrass » Thu Dec 12, 2013 9:44 am

ThereAreNoCows wrote:Thanks, thought of maxing bomb... Light bolt is way better :) level 2 bolts used 2 times could knock out much buildings :)

It's also a great way to waste mana and lose your entire attack, especially when a keeper surrounds vulnerable rooms with traps. Make sure you trace the lightning path carefully because the first three targets you pass over are the three targets it will hit. I just aborted a raid myself because there were two hidden traps in the path I traced. I thought I was going to hit three rooms and found out otherwise.
Ninja Rocket Surgeon

Don Quixote wrote:Finally, from so little sleeping and so much reading, his brain dried up and he went completely out of his mind.

Device: HTC One
Game Version: tu3.1.0.69.248444
spcbrass
Master Keeper
Master Keeper

Postby ThereAreNoCows » Fri Dec 13, 2013 8:15 am

spcbrass wrote:
ThereAreNoCows wrote:Thanks, thought of maxing bomb... Light bolt is way better :) level 2 bolts used 2 times could knock out much buildings :)

It's also a great way to waste mana and lose your entire attack, especially when a keeper surrounds vulnerable rooms with traps. Make sure you trace the lightning path carefully because the first three targets you pass over are the three targets it will hit. I just aborted a raid myself because there were two hidden traps in the path I traced. I thought I was going to hit three rooms and found out otherwise.

Only hidden traps mattered, oh well with my cow fingers I would mis click anyways :P
There is also a bug for it... Sometimes it does not even strike if you swipe long
iPhone 5s
Wifi-4G
Lastest version
Guild Mwa-ha-ha!
ThereAreNoCows
Master Keeper
Master Keeper

Postby Grimgor » Wed Dec 18, 2013 10:19 am

How the hell do you defend against this spell?

You only got 4 rooms and 6 traps that can attack air.

Workshop
    Library
    Unholy temple
    Torture chamber
    2 Anti Air
    2 Poison Traps
    2 Bug Zappers

All of the rooms but the library have low hit point and get taken out by lightning (not including high level Torture chamber)
Poison traps does very little damage
Bug zapper you have to be next to them
Grimgor
Master Keeper
Master Keeper

Postby MWyatt_Mythic » Wed Dec 18, 2013 2:45 pm

Heads up! This Spell has undergone some rebalancing and control mechanism adjustments that will be live in the next update.
Michael J. Wyatt
Senior Designer
Electronic Arts
MWyatt_Mythic
Developer
Developer

Next

Return to Spells