HOME        ABOUT
FORUMS        FAQ

Lightning Bolt

Re: Lightning Bolt

Postby TheFrenchKid » Wed Dec 18, 2013 3:10 pm

MWyatt_Mythic wrote:Heads up! This Spell has undergone some rebalancing and control mechanism adjustments that will be live in the next update.

Any news on when that update will be submitted to app stores or become live?
TheFrenchKid

Postby Gene_Mythic » Wed Dec 18, 2013 3:16 pm

TheFrenchKid wrote:
MWyatt_Mythic wrote:Heads up! This Spell has undergone some rebalancing and control mechanism adjustments that will be live in the next update.

Any news on when that update will be submitted to app stores or become live?

That's not really an easy question to answer, because it depends on what occurs during the internal and external (partner) certification processes.

This is then impacted by the overall volume being worked on by the folks doing certification (and this is a very busy time of year, as loads of folks are trying to get things in before the holidays, and before folks go on holiday breaks).

Finally, if there are any issues found that are required to be fixed before partners will allow release, then there can be a back and forth.

I've done this long enough that I've learned my lesson about giving exact dates for ANYTHING. :)

The best I can give you at this point is: within the next few weeks.
Gene_Mythic

Postby Hobtuse » Wed Dec 18, 2013 11:34 pm

Grimgor wrote:How the hell do you defend against this spell?

You only got 4 rooms and 6 traps that can attack air.

Workshop
    Library
    Unholy temple
    Torture chamber
    2 Anti Air
    2 Poison Traps
    2 Bug Zappers

All of the rooms but the library have low hit point and get taken out by lightning (not including high level Torture chamber)
Poison traps does very little damage
Bug zapper you have to be next to them

Just wanted to clarify that you can have up to a maximum of 6 of Anti Air, Poison and Bug Zapper Traps.
Before the balancing of the Thunderbolt spell comes in, all you can do is to increase the hp of your Rooms.
E.g. My Dark Library is @ L9 and can withstand up to 4 Lightning Bolts.
I aim to misbehave.

Dungeon: Hobgatory
Guild: Fluffy Bunnies!
Guild Level: 28

Please feel free to pm if you are an active forum member & interested in joining the Fluffy Bunnies!
Hobtuse
Upgraded Minion
Upgraded Minion

Postby Codex604 » Thu Dec 19, 2013 10:53 pm

Hi MWyatt,

Can you provide more details?

Thanks
Codex604
Minion
Minion

Postby Grimgor » Thu Dec 19, 2013 11:46 pm

Hobtuse wrote:Just wanted to clarify that you can have up to a maximum of 6 of Anti Air, Poison and Bug Zapper Traps.
Before the balancing of the Thunderbolt spell comes in, all you can do is to increase the hp of your Rooms.
E.g. My Dark Library is @ L9 and can withstand up to 4 Lightning Bolts.

My bad i just upgrade my workshop to level 8
Grimgor
Master Keeper
Master Keeper

Postby Cyberkristiyan » Sat Mar 08, 2014 1:53 pm

How do you trace more than one room, trap, minion with this spell?

I've tried swiping across three neighboring rooms, pressing lightly, pressing firmly, sliding my finger quickly and sliding it slowly. The spell always hits just one room, trap - that which was under my finger first. The others where I swiped were not impacted. What is the correct way to hit three targets at lvl 1 of the spell? Experimenting I couldn't find my way.
Cyberkristiyan
Upgraded Minion
Upgraded Minion

Postby kemo6600 » Sat Mar 08, 2014 2:58 pm

Cyberkristiyan wrote:How do you trace more than one room, trap, minion with this spell?

I've tried swiping across three neighboring rooms, pressing lightly, pressing firmly, sliding my finger quickly and sliding it slowly. The spell always hits just one room, trap - that which was under my finger first. The others where I swiped were not impacted. What is the correct way to hit three targets at lvl 1 of the spell? Experimenting I couldn't find my way.

Single click over each target that you want to hit , same as any(bomb wall/cluck/disable trap) , just a regular click. .. best thing is to practice it in test dungeon.
Kemo
kemo6600
Upgraded Minion
Upgraded Minion

Postby Cyberkristiyan » Sat Mar 08, 2014 3:14 pm

Thanks.
Cyberkristiyan
Upgraded Minion
Upgraded Minion

Postby Masalty » Sun Mar 09, 2014 7:10 pm

Are there any plans to tweak this spell? As it is, there doesn't really seem to be much of a use for it. The mana cost is too high for the advantage it creates. Since the last change I have not really seen anyone use the spell, nor used it myself more than once or twice.

Seems to me, that some sort of change is in order considering no one uses it. Unless my experience is not the norm?
Masalty
Upgraded Minion
Upgraded Minion

Postby Da Core » Sat May 17, 2014 4:04 pm

I think LIGHTNING BOLT is way too overpowered.. No skill needed. Just figure out a room with close path to heart.. 2 refills and most rooms in dungeon not damaged.. But entirely destroyed...

At least with overpowered TINY that required skill and in flight navigation..
Killalot previous DaCore
Killalittle (alt)
Guild: Skar Tactics cuz Grud and Kat left...
Playing Second Earth and my Xbox One.
Da Core
Keeper
Keeper

PreviousNext

Return to Spells