HOME        ABOUT
FORUMS        FAQ

Friends?

Want to make suggestions about potential changes/additions to the game? Make them here!

Friends?

Postby grim-one » Thu Oct 31, 2013 8:22 pm

I'd like some way to interact with my friends. Being able to raid or test their dungeon.

I understand you probably want to avoid farming, so I don't care if resources are not gained. I'm in it for the glory or humiliation ;)
ID: Grim Dungeon
Guild: Horny 'n' Stoned
grim-one
Keeper
Keeper

Re: Friends?

Postby Gene_Mythic » Thu Oct 31, 2013 10:25 pm

grim-one wrote:I'd like some way to interact with my friends. Being able to raid or test their dungeon.

I understand you probably want to avoid farming, so I don't care if resources are not gained. I'm in it for the glory or humiliation ;)

Actually, there are plans for introducing guilds in a future update, that will also incorporate various social components, including chat.

Stay tuned!
Gene_Mythic

Postby whambarkid » Fri Nov 01, 2013 3:25 am

grim-one wrote:I'd like some way to interact with my friends. Being able to raid or test their dungeon.

Couldn't agree with this more, and the idea about no resource gains is good. Perhaps you could use "combat points" as currency to wager bets against eachother?
"better the devil you know"
whambarkid
Master Keeper
Master Keeper

Postby purgatoria » Tue Jun 20, 2017 8:07 pm

whambarkid wrote:

Couldn't agree with this more, and the idea about no resource gains is good. Perhaps you could use "combat points" as currency to wager bets against eachother?

The last bit is good
purgatoria
Master Keeper
Master Keeper

Return to Suggestion Box