HOME        ABOUT
FORUMS        FAQ

Change to raid resource limit fails in purpose

Want to make suggestions about potential changes/additions to the game? Make them here!

Change to raid resource limit fails in purpose

Postby retreat_of_shade » Thu May 16, 2019 10:01 am

Good morning,
The reduction in maximum raided resources for lower level dungeons (i.e. me) is great! Except that now the dungeons I can raid at my level also have reduced resources that can be taken. So now we've made it 2x harder to get resources from raids, but I still get hit just as often but less taken.....so there is no advantage for lower dungeons.
We either need to have the game match raided resources without taking from the raided person, and/or the bonuses for successful raids need to be MUCH higher and the winning streak vastly increased to make raiding worth it.

For me it's not worth raiding anymore 'cause it opens me up (cancels cave in). I'm better off to sit slowly and gather resources from mines. Therefore no reason to play anymore.
retreat_of_shade

Re: Change to raid resource limit fails in purpose

Postby pitofdespair » Mon May 20, 2019 10:53 am

Increasing the league gold/stone bonuses is a good idea to help lower level players.
Bruce Campbells Army of Darkness - an open lv 49 guild for casual players of all levels who want to develop their dungeons and get Dreadstone in tournaments
pitofdespair
Master Keeper
Master Keeper

Postby Ululant » Mon May 20, 2019 10:19 pm

pitofdespair wrote:Increasing the league gold/stone bonuses is a good idea to help lower level players.

That is a great idea. Long over due. League bonuses have not changed since which update? Maybe help to discourage sandbagging as well.
Ululant
Upgraded Minion
Upgraded Minion

Postby JPN Keepers » Thu May 23, 2019 7:09 pm

+1 to PoD.
Dread is 3,200+ trophies now. 32,000+ would be appropriate.
Also increase the bonus for lower leagues to encourage them to catch up.
JPN Keepers
Upgraded Minion
Upgraded Minion

Postby Xenjahr » Wed May 29, 2019 5:58 pm

+1 to new league bonuses !

It also appears that the maximum raids you may be victim of beetween 2 connexions isn’t capped to 5 anymore. Am I wrong ?
Yesterday evening I disconnected during 4 hours and lost 45M gold and 70M stone. That makes things impossible.
I believe the game will lose many players if you go on like this. Because now only a few hardcore players can collect enough ressources for high levels
Minion

Postby pitofdespair » Mon Jun 17, 2019 4:06 pm

I’m not sure it was ever capped at 5 defenses - just up to 5 defenses are shown in the list, the same as the Defend Replays list? But I haven’t confirmed that recently.
Bruce Campbells Army of Darkness - an open lv 49 guild for casual players of all levels who want to develop their dungeons and get Dreadstone in tournaments
pitofdespair
Master Keeper
Master Keeper

Return to Suggestion Box