HOME        ABOUT
FORUMS        FAQ

Refill mana & reanimate immortal costs x3

Want to make suggestions about potential changes/additions to the game? Make them here!

Re: Refill mana & reanimate immortal costs x3

Postby Keithustus » Fri Jun 03, 2016 9:47 pm

Kongar wrote:Imagine the cost of resupply at 3x during a tournament. Goodbye 10k☆/hr.

Yea! Mission accomplished! Tournaments being based on skill and drive, not income and/or having no financial will power.

Kongar wrote:Maybe instead of changing the cost, EA should give a percentage of the gems spent to the defensive dungeon. Encourages better defensive dungeons. At a 10-20% commision some players will enjoy a nice income. (Only issue is sandbagged dungeons and matching.)

Excellent! Probably one of the best ways to encourage development and greatly reduce complaints about gemming.
Keithustus
Master Keeper
Master Keeper

Postby Bills Hell » Fri Jun 03, 2016 10:29 pm

Yes, but that does not pay. EA is a business not charity.
Bills Hell
Master Keeper
Master Keeper

Postby ellipsisdivision » Thu Jun 09, 2016 9:14 am

A small change to refill & revive is clearly in demand. No matter what the case, if any required gems spend is increased beyond what people have become to expect, it is potentially asking too much of players who have kept playing the game for as long as they have. Only in reducing the 'value' of the win through a refill or revive will eventually slow the gem spammers just rinsing their gems away on every raid.
Masters of the Underworld (Leader) - Guild lvl 39

DCR 101+ Dread 2 - previous tourny placements 1st, 2nd, and 3rd!
ellipsisdivision

Postby Ommadawn » Fri Jul 01, 2016 12:11 pm

I agree, it's really frustrating when watching a replay a realizing your +1 victory was turned into a -7 loss because your opponent pressed the revive/refill auto-win button.

While we are at it, the scouting boost is just as lame as revive/refill.
Ommadawn

Postby markuscookius » Fri Jul 29, 2016 7:55 am

+1.

Although I'd be happy for them to scrap the 'I WIN' button completely.

After all, who buys gems nowadays? Most people who do spend gems would've won them in a tournament so EA won't even be making much money from gem purchases for the refill revive button.

Time to see those buttons go.......

Either that or give us a boost we can buy which makes the refill/revive buttons none usable in our dungeons. Preferably so people wouldn't know the boost was active until they started the raid and didn't have the option to cheat (which is basically what refill/revive is).
Bwah hah haaaaah :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Dungeon 1:- Vileville
Guild:- Crooked Moon

Dungeon 2:- Vileville v2.0
Guild:- Crooked Moon

Raid, be raided and most of all have fun :-D
markuscookius
Master Keeper
Master Keeper

Postby Westeros » Fri Jul 29, 2016 8:46 am

markuscookius wrote:+1.

After all, who buys gems nowadays? Most people who do spend gems would've won them in a tournament so EA won't even be making much money from gem purchases for the refill revive button.

Either that or give us a boost we can buy which makes the refill/revive buttons none usable in our dungeons. Preferably so people wouldn't know the boost was active until they started the raid and didn't have the option to cheat (which is basically what refill/revive is).

+1
Dungeons: Westeros - For the night is dark and full of terrors
Essos - Even a small dungeon can cast a very large shadow
Guilds: Chaos Theory - Practicing chaos c. 2014
Chaos Nursery - Fostering chaos for the future
Westeros
Keeper
Keeper

Postby DK2Hell » Fri Jan 20, 2017 9:01 am

markuscookius wrote:+1.

great idea!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
SKAR TACTICS | Level 40 | 6 Rings...needs you!

Klick here!
http://forums.dungeonkeeper.com/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=10767

My Line ID = me12345683
DK2Hell
Keeper
Keeper

Postby N1ka6543 » Fri Jan 20, 2017 3:39 pm

It looks like EA has listened to this post, since as of now the cost of refill-revive button is 50% less!
Yes!!!!!!
Buckle up, ladies, we are going for a ride!
Sons of Light
J Z Club
N1ka6543
Upgraded Minion
Upgraded Minion

Postby Smellypuppy » Fri Jan 20, 2017 5:56 pm

markuscookius wrote:... didn't have the option to cheat (which is basically what refill/revive is).

No this is not cheating - not even close. It is a legal game mechanic. Save cheat language for real cheating!

As konger softly eludes that top players use this. Top trophy players either raid me using dt/X-ray vision boost/tiny *OR* they use R&R in a ground based attack. "Younger" players use it only ~40% against my dungeon. I never win a tiny-by D, but with fortification boost I win 2/3rds of the R&R raids. Without fort that drops to 10%. So, it really depends on if I want to collect trophy or not whether I use fort.

I think one key strategy for D is to make your dungeon look like they can easily beat it and by the time they need and use R&R they don't have enough troops left to make a difference. Almost all my losses are because raider goes all in with ~700 mana early to wipe out everything traps, D minions, bw everywhere and then attacks with full complement of minions and immortal and a few hundred of mana still for anything they may have missed. This is usually high trophy raiders and is apparently their play style.

(good ground based raiders have beat my dungeon with 250 mana and 2 star with as little as 350 mana, but it seems that my dungeon gets hit mostly by not so good raiders :D
Impossible to really make a truly difficult dungeon if a raider is good and willing to spend the mana/gems needed to win!)

I have almost never used this mechanic, but that is just my personal play style.

I would rather see no penalty for defender if this mechanic is used rather than altering the cost of the mechanic. For those that want to use this regularly in their play style I do not think they need to be punished.
Smellypuppy
Keeper
Keeper

Postby unrafa » Sat Jan 21, 2017 2:47 am

Good to see a fellow archeologist digging up old threads
This update is tremendously useless and unfair with 2 mines legacy dungeons. Sad!
unrafa
Upgraded Minion
Upgraded Minion

Previous

Return to Suggestion Box