HOME        ABOUT
FORUMS        FAQ

Ban individuals from guilds

Want to make suggestions about potential changes/additions to the game? Make them here!

Ban individuals from guilds

Postby Sharpy » Fri Feb 10, 2017 6:48 am

Hello Devs,

There is a user that goes by the name of Emily who often enters our guild to attempt to lure our few members away from our guild and to hers. Furthermore she likes to insult people in our chat, and waste her gems on filling our guild lair with necromancers. Weird I know. She also talks in third person.

I don't want to change our entry to invite only as I would like more members to join our guild.

However it would be nice to have a feature to ban individuals so they don't cause further upset in the future.
Sharpy

Re: Ban individuals from guilds

Postby unrafa » Fri Feb 10, 2017 9:02 pm

Insult people in your chat? Lier!
This update is tremendously useless and unfair with 2 mines legacy dungeons. Sad!
unrafa
Upgraded Minion
Upgraded Minion

Postby purgatoria » Fri Feb 10, 2017 10:13 pm

Guild bans were requested along time ago. Obviously never implemented. Open guild = new members troll (theres only one with multiple forum accounts) and recuiters. Closed, none of the above. Did you complete the necro donations for guild lvling? If not she actually helped you in the least convenient way.
purgatoria
Master Keeper
Master Keeper

Postby Sharpy » Sat Feb 11, 2017 2:06 am

Yes unfortunately all done a long time ago. I wish the update included extra guild levels and required those necromancers. Lol there is no silver lining from this loser Emily's actions.
Sharpy

Postby unrafa » Tue Feb 14, 2017 5:02 pm

purgatoria wrote:Did you complete the necro donations for guild lvling? If not she actually helped you in the least convenient way.

Ooohh That's an adorable thought :roll:
This update is tremendously useless and unfair with 2 mines legacy dungeons. Sad!
unrafa
Upgraded Minion
Upgraded Minion

Postby purgatoria » Tue Feb 14, 2017 7:39 pm

It wouldn't be the first time you "troll assited" a guild with their donations.
purgatoria
Master Keeper
Master Keeper

Postby Emily Evil » Fri Feb 24, 2017 1:36 am

If that's what you have been told is also adorable... Sour grapes
Today is my birthday. My line ID: Emily.Rivas
Emily Evil

Return to Suggestion Box