HOME        ABOUT
FORUMS        FAQ

Resources rewarded

Want to make suggestions about potential changes/additions to the game? Make them here!

Resources rewarded

Postby Grimlord » Sun Apr 16, 2017 1:00 pm

Now that it has become rather difficult to save resources for anything without being attacked, I have a couple of ideas to help balance the books.

- Much like the League Bonus, why not have an independent bonus that's based on Heart level (just as potential resources lost is affected by Heart level). And I don't mean like 100,000s but like maybe half of what can be lost (so 1.5million at Level 17 and so on, I can't remember what the losses were beforehand).

- Halve resources of failed attacks. It sickens me to see players not even try to make an effort to get to my heart and just go after my resources (no offense to some players that I know can make this tactic work) and then when I go for revenge they have virtually nothing for me to loot - hence the reason for the above suggestion (yes I could wait - but I'd rather get it over with and not have it looming around and then miss it because I wanted to steal back from them). Thus make a penalty that discourages this unsporting behavior.
Grimlord

Re: Resources rewarded

Postby purgatoria » Sun Apr 16, 2017 2:41 pm

Those loot bagging bastards
purgatoria
Master Keeper
Master Keeper

Postby Kaihawaii » Sun Apr 16, 2017 4:56 pm

1) depending on your heart and mine level there is already a threshold in place
2) EA wants you to spend gems. If you can't finish your upgrade task, all hands are on EA's table. If you can't put your gold or stone into upgrades. Redesign your dungeon more properly to limit your loss.
Dungeon & Gamecenter ID: As Tiny goes by
Campaign walktrough: Battle of the Elements
Kaihawaii
Master Keeper
Master Keeper

Postby pitofdespair » Mon Apr 17, 2017 7:44 pm

I'd be in favor of this if, at the same time, sandbagging, baby dungeons and matching against DCR less that 65% of your own were fixed. To say the little guys can't steal from the big guys when the big guys are working the system in the opposite direction seems unbalanced. (Though the ones who really lose are the ppl who play solo and never figure out how to work the various weaknesses in the system.) Not a bad idea though.
Bruce Campbells Army of Darkness - an open lv 40 guild for casual players of all levels who want to develop their dungeons and get Dreadstone in tournaments
Game Center: agoodspellr
pitofdespair
Keeper
Keeper

Return to Suggestion Box