HOME        ABOUT
FORUMS        FAQ

change matchmaking to end with player with dcr 200 and 1k tr

Want to make suggestions about potential changes/additions to the game? Make them here!

Re: change matchmaking to end with player with dcr 200 and 1

Postby blink » Tue Jan 09, 2018 12:44 pm

I agree this needs to change. I'm fairly new at the game.
If I play dungeon evenly matched to myself can only get 30-90 stars and for this I use up most of my hand of minions/manor/immortal. But it is a fun fight.

The only way to get decent stars is to skip a hell of a lot until I get matched with a high level 'open heart' dungeon. Then I can use just 10 Warlocks to get 300 stars.
This is a boring and unchallenging way to play, but the only way to make the tournaments work for me at this level. (btw I calculated it will take me until the 24th May to train my minions to a high level to match level 10 heart) So until the summer I'm basically stuck with this type of game play if I wan to contribute to tournaments, which I do as I need the gems and dreadstones).

Also sandbagging makes it very frustrating for us low level players. There is no point even trying to take on these V hard dungeons. and I would say by Sunday of the last tournament at least 60% of my matches were to these unplayable fights.

There needs to be a much better way that players of whatever level can fight challenging interesting battles that are fair and give enough opportunities to input into the tournament.

I think Troudouillet might be a very good one. Its certainly worth some very serious thought!!!!
blink

Re: change matchmaking to end with player with dcr 200 and 1

Postby Kongar » Wed Feb 07, 2018 6:45 pm

Please can we have this DCR subtraction method? Baby will love it. :)

I'll be up on that +500k ☆ tournament club.

On a serious note... if you think sandbaggers are bad... don't encourage babies... we cause too much trouble.
Kongar
Upgraded Minion
Upgraded Minion

Previous

Return to Suggestion Box