HOME        ABOUT
FORUMS        FAQ

Change Dungeon Builds

Want to make suggestions about potential changes/additions to the game? Make them here!

Change Dungeon Builds

Postby Kaapie » Mon Oct 23, 2017 3:49 am

Hey guys,

Not sure if this was already requested, but I think it would be nice if the Devs could make it possible for one to save a Dungeon Build. You can have up to 2 different builds then be able to switch between them.

Ofcourse there would need to be a time limit between changes (like a week or so) to prevent abuse.

Scenario:

I rearrange my dungeon for heart defense and save it to build1 under the name "Heart Defense".
I then decide I rather want to rearrange my dungeon to protect my resources as people are looting too much, then I do so and call this build2 under the name "Resource Protect" .
I can then toggle between the 2 different Dungeon Builds as I see fit.
Kaapie

Re: Change Dungeon Builds

Postby purgatoria » Tue Oct 24, 2017 1:18 am

Yes, it has been suggested before. And yes it's a good suggestion. And it would have the added benefit of adding to the clone fodder.
purgatoria
Master Keeper
Master Keeper

Postby Kaapie » Tue Oct 24, 2017 1:37 am

Thanks, wasn't sure. I am constantly rearranging my dungeon so thought this would be cool if only to save time.
Kaapie

Postby Kaihawaii » Wed Oct 25, 2017 7:50 am

+1 for bringing this up again...
Dungeon & Gamecenter ID: As Tiny goes by
Campaign walktrough: Battle of the Elements
Kaihawaii
Master Keeper
Master Keeper

Return to Suggestion Box