HOME        ABOUT
FORUMS        FAQ

Reset Trophies / Show Attack + Defense Trophies

Want to make suggestions about potential changes/additions to the game? Make them here!

Reset Trophies / Show Attack + Defense Trophies

Postby Kaapie » Tue Nov 14, 2017 6:42 am

Hey guys,

I think it would be great to reset all trophies to 0 (infact the entire leaderboard to 0) and start afresh. You would keep your Dread Level intact as to still get the bonuses since you did legitimately get there. By doing so it would give a fair chance to all new players to try and get to the top. Some people these days have like 40,000 + trophies and there is NO way you will ever get close to that given the latest version of DK.
The game has changed SOO much since it originally came out in terms of trophy points. For eg. You could earn trophies at a MUCH quicker rate in the early days, I saw a guy earn like 45 trophy points after ONE raid. The cap currently is set at +15 trophies for attack or defense that you can win in one go.

Yes I do realize I will get some backlash from current leaderboard players and rightly so as they did earn it... however to make it fair to all players.....

Also, it would be nice if the devs could make it possible to view what trophy points came from attack and defense. That way we can see if players are strong in attack or in defense :).
Kaapie

Re: Reset Trophies / Show Attack + Defense Trophies

Postby pitofdespair » Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:19 am

I’d support this in a different way: add buttons to choose the date range for the leaderboards, “all time”, “this year”, “this month”, “today”.
Bruce Campbells Army of Darkness - an open lv 40 guild for casual players of all levels who want to develop their dungeons and get Dreadstone in tournaments
pitofdespair
Master Keeper
Master Keeper

Postby Kaapie » Tue Nov 14, 2017 1:28 pm

That could also work..

I just thought of this as with most games online that involves a Leaderboard it gets reset from time to time to flush out cheaters for one but more importantly giving everyone a fair chance to be on top :)
Kaapie

Postby JPN Keepers » Tue Nov 14, 2017 3:31 pm

pitofdespair wrote:I’d support this in a different way: add buttons to choose the date range for the leaderboards, “all time”, “this year”, “this month”, “today”.

+1 Good idea. If daily is too much for engineering team, monthly is still encouraging.
How about some rewards for top players of the month?
Also, we do not need the broken plunder board anymore if it cannot be fixed.
JPN Keepers
Upgraded Minion
Upgraded Minion

Return to Suggestion Box