HOME        ABOUT
FORUMS        FAQ

Balance of the game : high level trolls are too resistant

Want to make suggestions about potential changes/additions to the game? Make them here!

Balance of the game : high level trolls are too resistant

Postby Xenjahr » Wed Aug 22, 2018 10:36 am

Hi everyone,

More and more players managed to make their trolls progress toward the last levels. Mine are lvl 28 for instance.
And my opinion is that the devs have been too far in their progression.
Please observe big hitters' composition. Now there are 70-80% of trolls in an average compo. No more mistress. They are so powerful that they don't need to be boosted anymore.

What is totally illogical is their ability to resist high level fire traps. In the past when dungeons were maxed out at level 10-15 it was unthinkable to use troll to go through a max door with a max fire trap in front of it. Now you can use only 2 trolls successively to pass it.

I think fire should remain their weak point. You should maybe readjust their weekness to fire or strenghen fire traps power. And the doors should get new levels !

Thanks for reading

Xen

Re: Balance of the game : high level trolls are too resistan

Postby Kaapie » Thu Aug 23, 2018 1:28 am

+1 Xen.To add on I think the real problem is that the traps in general at higher levels don't get a high enough boost to damage or health. Trolls after level 20 get major boosts compared to traps at similar levels. I think a max fire trap should take 3 burns to kill a max Troll. I think that's fair.

Trap health and damage at higher levels need to be boosted more in line with minion training level progression
Last edited by Kaapie on Thu Aug 23, 2018 9:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kaapie

Postby DK2Hell » Thu Aug 23, 2018 8:52 am

+1 :mrgreen:
SKAR TACTICS | Level 40 | 6 Rings...needs you!

Klick here!
http://forums.dungeonkeeper.com/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=10767

My Line ID = me12345683
DK2Hell
Keeper
Keeper

Postby pitofdespair » Fri Aug 24, 2018 3:32 am

Out of curiosity, do any of you have fire traps all at max? (Mine are just halfway on average.)

The high summon time on mistresses, relative to their usefulness, makes them unappealing. You can have 60 to 240 trolls in the time of one mistress.
Bruce Campbells Army of Darkness - an open lv 40 guild for casual players of all levels who want to develop their dungeons and get Dreadstone in tournaments
pitofdespair
Master Keeper
Master Keeper

Return to Suggestion Box