HOME        ABOUT
FORUMS        FAQ

Do we need resources sale?

Want to make suggestions about potential changes/additions to the game? Make them here!

Do we need resources sale?

Postby JPN Keepers » Tue Oct 23, 2018 12:14 pm

Hi Keepers,

I wonder if we need 35% resources sale.
It costs approx 3500 gems to fill my warehouse or treasury during resources sales.
3500 gems can accelerate 5 high level rooms, traps or training. Very expensive.
I would buy it if the price was 500- gems or 90% off.
Otherwise I rather visit some rich dungeons to steal them.
JPN Keepers
Upgraded Minion
Upgraded Minion

Re: Do we need resources sale?

Postby Mincho » Tue Oct 23, 2018 2:31 pm

JPN Keepers wrote:Hi Keepers,

It costs approx 3500 gems to fill my warehouse or treasury during resources sales.

All the reason! these offers make you laugh ... In my case I can collect more than 100MM of each resource in 1 day ... Please, we do not want more of these offers !! It does not make sense, what JPN says is true, with these gems it is better to accelerate a room.
Mincho

Postby Kaapie » Wed Oct 24, 2018 1:47 am

JPN Keepers wrote:Hi Keepers,

+1 - They should at least make it 66% resource sale (not that I would use it) but that will at least entice players to use this sale. Stealing from the rich is quicker. Why settle for patience when theft is so much easier ;)
Kaapie

Postby pitofdespair » Wed Oct 24, 2018 4:20 pm

I think the resource sales are mostly for the low lvs. It costs maybe 50 gems for a full up for them. At high lvs, it costs as much as rushing about a month of a building, which I guess is just a little more than the the cost of rushing a building. Though that logic feels a bit weird, I can see how they think it makes sense. If it takes a day for a typical person to fill their resources, and one imp comes free per day on average, it sets the cost of the two close equal, in theory.

However, of course, raiding for resources is something you can control, and speed up for relatively little cost (maybe spend 120 to 200 gems to rush enough raids to fill your resources in an hour or two, if you start with a little mana), so it’s much cheaper to spend some time raiding. This makes the resource price at high lv seem really high. On the other hand, building and training can only be sped up by rushing them for gems, so there is no alternative to make the prices look high or low.

Anyways, it’s helpful for low lv players who haven’t learned how to stockpile resources yet, and bottlenecks high lv players, so I don’t mind it. But if they want to make more money and encourage gem spending, they could make 100% resources at high lv cost more like 300 or 500 gems as the regular price. Then some big gem earners will buy resources I’m sure, especially when they’re away and want to keep imps busy.
Bruce Campbells Army of Darkness - an open lv 40 guild for casual players of all levels who want to develop their dungeons and get Dreadstone in tournaments
pitofdespair
Master Keeper
Master Keeper

Return to Suggestion Box