HOME        ABOUT
FORUMS        FAQ

Call for "Submissions"

Want to make suggestions about potential changes/additions to the game? Make them here!

Re: Call for "Submissions"

Postby Gene_Mythic » Fri Jul 18, 2014 11:56 am

xXBullXx wrote:Maybe, after 1 month of posting this, a list of considered suggestions would be appreciated by the community.

There are a lot of good suggestions and some "hot topics" discussed by various threads. A feedback would be nice to show everyone that our constructivity is taken into consideration.

At this point, everything is still under consideration, and everyone's contributions are still welcome and appreciated.

Unfortunately, at this point in time, I can't comment on which suggestions are likely to be incorporated into the game just yet, because those discussions are still on-going. I don't want to give any false hope, nor do I want to over-promise on anything that I'm not 100% certain can be delivered.

That said, I totally get the eagerness to know. As things are still mid-transition, there's very little that I can confirm right now... but I can say that there have been some very promising discussions about the stuff that you guys have brought up in this thread. So keep 'em coming!
Gene_Mythic

Postby Forgoodnesssake » Sat Jul 19, 2014 12:45 am

Going slightly off topic but will you be able to give us a preview for update4 or is it still a while off?
Forgoodnesssake
Minion
Minion

Postby Kaihawaii » Sat Jul 19, 2014 5:20 am

Just a little weekend bump and major suggestion: "Disable in-raid mana refill + immortal revive" + "Attacks on your base that use a mana refill or immortal revive will give you 10% of the gems spent as a gift for a hard defense." (poll)

viewtopic.php?f=10&t=5198
Dungeon & Gamecenter ID: As Tiny goes by
Campaign walktrough: Battle of the Elements
Kaihawaii
Master Keeper
Master Keeper

Postby Kraasch » Sun Jul 20, 2014 2:41 pm

I don't know why I missed this section of the forums. I've posted nothing but suggestions, but have mistakenly put them in 'general discussion' ... well a few questions too,

Repost them here, or pointing you in the right direction good enough?
Kraasch
Upgraded Minion
Upgraded Minion

Postby SilverDevil888 » Thu Aug 28, 2014 4:16 pm

With update #4 the power of dungeons with 2+ unclaimed mines\quarries grew tenfold due to the fact that the number of the traps depeneds on the lv of the workshop and long time players with most or all of them claimed are still at a disadventage.
But the update also brught the mining penalty,which at first i thought it was hâd,but it was the pillar of my idea:
DH3: have 1 claimed mine
DH4:have 1 claimed quarrie
DH5: have 2 claimed mines
DH6: have 2 claimed quarries
DH7: have 3 claimed mines
DH8: have 3 claimed quarries
DH9: have 4 claimed mines
DH10: have 4 claimed quarries

Unfortunatly this sill not fix the problem with those that already have a high lvl dh,workshop,etc.Maybe they should fight amongst themselves?!
STAY AWAY FROM THIS THING.
EA JUST WANTS YOUR MONEY AND TO STRESS THE LIVING SHIT OUT OF YOU.
QUIT NOW!!!!THIS IS NOT WORTHY TO BE CALLED A GAME.
SilverDevil888
Upgraded Minion
Upgraded Minion

Postby Nobody » Sun Nov 16, 2014 3:51 pm

Apparently, I am supposed to log on here to make game suggestions. That said, where's the reset button? I cannot unclaim mines, and I cannot unbuild buildings or traps. Perhaps I expanded too quickly, when I should have upgraded every trap and room to its max before I upgraded dungeon heart and got more buildings. Maybe I should have dug out every gem vein before I built all those buildings. Whatever the reason is, I want to delete my entire dungeon and start over from scratch. I am aware that I will lose all the gems I paid for, but I wouldn't have needed to buy them if I mined everything out and bought the imps that way.
Nobody

Postby Kraasch » Mon Nov 17, 2014 3:55 pm

If you create a second game-center account, you can create a new dungeon from absolute scratch.
Kraasch
Upgraded Minion
Upgraded Minion

Postby Nobody » Mon Nov 17, 2014 5:28 pm

I heard about that, but then I'd lose all the stuff I bought for every game, or have to keep switching back and forth all the time. Meanwhile, my previous dungeon would still be lying around for everyone to attack and score free points on.
Nobody

Previous

Return to Suggestion Box