HOME        ABOUT
FORUMS        FAQ

Technical Support FAQ

Frequently Asked Questions

Technical Support FAQ

Postby Gene_Mythic » Fri Sep 13, 2013 10:39 am

How do I get Dungeon Keeper on my device?
Just head to either the App Store or Google Play on your device, search for Dungeon Keeper, and then choose to install it. Once done installing, you are set to go!

To make it easy for you:
Android users can go here: http://smarturl.it/i2cfmp
iOS users can go here: http://smarturl.it/uzqxhd

I can’t install or load the game! What should I do?
First, please try restarting your device. If you are still having difficulty after restarting, make sure you have the latest operating system for your device. You may also want to explore the following links for more troubleshooting ideas.
Apple devices: http://support.apple.com/kb/TS1702
Android devices: https://support.google.com/android/?hl=en

What kind of network connection do I need to play this game?
Dungeon Keeper recommends that players be connected to a wireless connection; cell carrier networks will also work, but players may experience some loss in performance. Certain wireless router security settings will allow the user to connect, but not use the application’s network features. Network fees may apply.

I am getting a message that there is a newer version of the game. How do I update?
Tap the App Store or Google Play icon on your device and then tap the “Updates” tab on the button bar. Find Dungeon Keeper and click on the “Update” button.

I am not always able to connect to the game. How can I fix this?
To ensure persistent connectivity, your device must have access to a strong, stable internet signal. We recommend WiFi for the most reliable connection.

Can I play multiple accounts on a single device?
You can log into different accounts on one device using Game Center or Google Play, however only one account can be active at a time.

Can I have the same account on multiple devices?
Yes, but you will only be able to play the game on one device at a time.

Additionally, you will not be able to access account data from iOS devices on an Android device, and vice versa.

What are my login options? Can I login as a Guest?
You can log into Dungeon Keeper through Game Center (Apple) or Game Services (Google Play). These are considered the best methods because all of your progress will be saved. If you choose to play the game without using Game Center or Game Services, Guest Mode is available... but game progress will not be permanently saved across multiple devices, nor will previously purchased premium currency be accessible.

What are the limitations associated with Guests?
As a Guest, you will have full access to the majority of the game’s features. However, it is important to note that your game progress will not be permanently saved/accessible across multiple devices. Guest account access is device-specific. As such, if you want to play on multiple devices, you will be unable to access your game data between them; each device will have its own game data. Additionally, if you delete the app (and you're using Guest account access), you will be unable to access game data afterwards.

Specifically, which devices are officially supported?
Supported devices using the iOS platform are as followed: iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5S, iPhone 5c, iPad2, iPad3, iPad4, iPad5, and iPad Mini.

Supported devices using the Android platform are as followed: Samsung GT-I9300 (Galaxy SIII), Samsung GT-i747 (Galaxy SIII), Samsung GT-N7100 (Galaxy Note 2), Samsung GT-I9100 (Galaxy SII), Samsung GT-I9505 (Galaxy S4), Samsung GT-P5100 (Galaxy Tab2 10.1), Google ASUS Nexus 7, Samsung GT-P3100 (Galaxy Tab2 7.0), Samsung GT-I9305 (Galaxy SIII LTE), Samsung GT-N8000 (Galaxy Note 10), Samsung GT-I9500 (Galaxy S4), Samsung GT-N7000 (Galaxy Note), Samsung GT-I8190 (Galaxy SIII Mini), Motorola XT910 (DROID RAZR), HTC Endeavour (One X), Sony Ericsson C6603 (Xperia Z), Sony Ericsson LT26i (Nozomi), HTC (One), Google GT-i9250 (Galaxy Nexus), Samsung SGH-T989 (Galaxy SII), Google LG Nexus 4, HTC One XL, HTC Z250E (OneS), HTC PG58100 (Sensation 4G), HTC PJ75100 (EVO 4G LTE), Motorola XT925 (DROID RAZR HD), Asus TF300/TF300T (Transformer Pad), Sony Ericsson ST25i (Xperia U), Samsung GT-P7500 (Galaxy Tab 10.1), Sony Ericsson LT18i, Sony Ericsson LT30 (Xperia T), HTC A9191 (Ace, Desire HD), Motorola XT907, Hisense U2, LG LW770 (Motion 4G, Optimus Regard), HTC 6435LVW (Droid DNA, Incredible), Samsung SGH-i727 (Galaxy SII Skyrocket), Motorola XT875 (Droid Bionic), LG VS840 (Lucid, Connect 4G), Samsung GT-I8160 (Galaxy Ace II), Samsung GT-P1000 (Galaxy Tab 10.1), Motorola XT894 (DROID 4), Google Samsung Nexus 10, HTC X515m (EVO 3D), Sony S1 (Tablet S), Samsung GT-I9100G (Galaxy SII), Samsung GT-I9001 (Galaxy S Plus), HTC X7105 (Velocity 4G, Holiday), Asus Nexus 7 II, and HTC One S Z560E.

Will the game run if I have a device not listed?
It is possible that the game will run on devices not appearing on the list above, but we cannot guarantee this. Ultimately, it will be dependent upon the device's technical specifications.

How do I save my game?
Your game progress will be saved automatically; there is no "Save" button. Games saved via Game Center and/or Game Services logins are permanently saved. Games saved in Guest Mode do not permanently save progress from one device to another. (see above)

What should I do if my screen freezes (and I don’t get any kind of Error message)?
In most cases, completing closing out of the app and restarting should fix the problem. If this continues, it may become necessary to uninstall and re-install the app.

If I delete the app from my device, and later re-install, will I still be able to access my information?
Yes, but only if you're logged into the game via Game Center or Game Services. Any progress made in Guest mode will be lost.
Gene_Mythic

Return to FAQ