HOME        ABOUT
FORUMS        FAQ

Swampus

Re: Swampus

Postby Stingy Tower » Mon Mar 24, 2014 9:31 am

Gene_Mythic wrote:Defends: the Guard Post (new Room where Immortals are unlocked; available once your Dungeon Heart is upgraded to Level 7)

Normal offensive target priority: Minions > Rooms | Traps

Special Abilities:
- Immune to Poison
- Poisonfist: Attacks deal Poison damage
- Sticky: Having a sticky body sometimes helps! Takes 50% less damage from Traps and Room defenses.
- Plunderer: Attacks deal significantly more damage against Warehouses and Treasuries.

I got raided by Swampus for the first time yesterday. Watching the replay I could see that his attacks apparently do area damage. I can guess it's a 3x3 radius with Swampus in the center, so basically like a hatchery or graveyard attack.

But I didn't know this beforehand, and it's not mentioned here. Unless all immortals can do that?
Device: iPod Touch (5th gen)

Attempting to backdoor an unclaimed mine logic.
Stingy Tower

Postby Nizaris » Mon Mar 24, 2014 10:47 am

horny does it too with his huge cleave. tiny is slightly different probably more like a cone of fire instead of 3x3 while deegg is 1 square. from what i've seen.
hexadec - Khalsa Force
- Nexus 5 -
Nizaris
Keeper
Keeper

Postby Grimgor » Thu Mar 27, 2014 9:40 pm

Yeah it strange that he can attack behind him and 2 squares in front of him.
Grimgor
Master Keeper
Master Keeper

Postby Devon_Bunny » Thu Mar 27, 2014 11:04 pm

i have seen this monster take down a door... and the torture chamber behind it, without dying at level 1...

This is an immortal to fear.
Turning into a Cow.
Playing CoC, Clan: Furry Legion. Say hi if you pass by.
Devon_Bunny
Master Keeper
Master Keeper

Postby Glark » Fri Mar 28, 2014 3:41 am

Devon_Bunny wrote:i have seen this monster take down a door... and the torture chamber behind it, without dying at level 1...

This is an immortal to fear.

Weak point :FREEZE! You have to carefully set your freeze traps so that he looses lots of time.

Since its range is 3 tiles, and he does AEO, you should also avoid amassing traps around your door. You would better put traps where is it not affected by the AEO. He will be quickly downed by nice leveled workshop or library.
Glark, grand sorcier de la Compagnie noire
Guilde dynamique et démoncratique, niveau 26
Venez nous aider à compléter le wiki sur DK Mobile !
Glark
Upgraded Minion
Upgraded Minion

Previous

Return to Immortals