HOME        ABOUT
FORUMS        FAQ

Immortals 101

Re: Immortals 101

Postby Nodnarb » Sat Mar 22, 2014 9:09 pm

So, here's a whatif...

What if I own 2 immortals & 1 gets knocked out. Can I "sub in" my other one while the first recovers?

(I'm 100k stone away from buying my guard room...)

What are the current costs of each of the 4 immortals?

Can you purchase more than 1 of the same immortal? (Not capture but actually own)

Also, after reading the various posts about immortals, are they, along with the guard post, really worth the trouble of having such an expensive & weak point in your dungeon? Just seems like there's very little being said about them compared to the nuisance they cause... Thoughts?
Image Nodnarb | Image Serenity | Image LoonyBen
~ Proud Guild Hopper
Nodnarb
Master Keeper
Master Keeper

Postby kemo6600 » Sun Mar 23, 2014 1:20 am

Nodnarb wrote:So, here's a whatif...

What if I own 2 immortals & 1 gets knocked out. Can I "sub in" my other one while the first recovers?

Can you purchase more than 1 of the same immortal? (Not capture but actually own)

Also, after reading the various posts about immortals, are they, along with the guard post, really worth the trouble of having such an expensive & weak point in your dungeon? Just seems like there's very little being said about them compared to the nuisance they cause... Thoughts?

You can use one immortal of your own and one captured immortal in a fight , you get to chose your immortal before the fight screen while summoning your minions.
If your immortal knocked 1 hour recovery , if you lose the fight 30 min recovery , recovery time for knocked down increase with each training lvl for immortal.
While in recovery you get to choose another immortal to fight , but you can only own one of each type.

Cost for Tiny and swam is 1100 gems , HOrny is 750K gold and Dugg is 750K stone.

For the guard post room , it is very useful when tiny is there protecting it , very hard to kill without spells but people will eventually use 1-2 cluck spell depending on your tiny lvl and after they kill it they will capture it , but it can kill dozens of minions , and works perfectly in survival raid .

Dugg and swamp are not good in deference , Horny can put a good fight as it will get stronger with the more damage your dungeon is taking.

Personally i have my guard post guarded by Torture chamber with totally different access route so that you can lose good amount of minions while taking it down , guard post have like 5000 hp.
Months ago i used to deploy tiny to work on defense but now people will mostly kill it and capture it , and since it is lvl7 i think it takes like 9-10 hours to come back and i cant revenge them , so now i leave Horny at the room if i have to , people will not capture it as often as tiny or Dugg and wont waste there mana on it .

Others will isolate there guard post outside their dungeon , since they don't fight back much when attacked .

Also take into consideration that i am lvl 10 heart so my attackers behavior is a little different than what you are seeing.
Kemo
kemo6600
Upgraded Minion
Upgraded Minion

Postby hulkie » Wed Mar 26, 2014 7:01 pm

Just curious, how long will a captured immortal stays in your dungeon, provided that no one comes to attack it or revenged you back for it?
hulkie

Postby Daemonizer » Wed Mar 26, 2014 7:41 pm

The "capture" thing is a little too simple.

The Immortal stays in your dungeon -- forever -- until you use it in battle or capture another Immortal (you can only imprison one at a time).

It doesn't matter to you whether or not the original Keeper is able to rescue the Immortal.

It doesn't matter to the original Keeper how long you have it.

You can watch him mope about as long as you want, or you can deploy him immediately.
------------------------------------------------------------
Daemon, Oct 17 2013
Daemonizer
Master Keeper
Master Keeper

Postby Gotchaxel » Fri Mar 28, 2014 9:05 pm

kemo6600 wrote:
Nodnarb wrote:So, here's a whatif...

You can use one immortal of your own and one captured immortal in a fight , you get to chose your immortal before the fight screen while summoning your minions.
If your immortal knocked 1 hour recovery , if you lose the fight 30 min recovery , recovery time for knocked down increase with each training lvl for immortal.
While in recovery you get to choose another immortal to fight , but you can only own one of each type.

Cost for Tiny and swam is 1100 gems , HOrny is 750K gold and Dugg is 750K stone.

For the guard post room , it is very useful when tiny is there protecting it , very hard to kill without spells but people will eventually use 1-2 cluck spell depending on your tiny lvl and after they kill it they will capture it , but it can kill dozens of minions , and works perfectly in survival raid .

Dugg and swamp are not good in deference , Horny can put a good fight as it will get stronger with the more damage your dungeon is taking.

Personally i have my guard post guarded by Torture chamber with totally different access route so that you can lose good amount of minions while taking it down , guard post have like 5000 hp.
Months ago i used to deploy tiny to work on defense but now people will mostly kill it and capture it , and since it is lvl7 i think it takes like 9-10 hours to come back and i cant revenge them , so now i leave Horny at the room if i have to , people will not capture it as often as tiny or Dugg and wont waste there mana on it .

Others will isolate there guard post outside their dungeon , since they don't fight back much when attacked .

Also take into consideration that i am lvl 10 heart so my attackers behavior is a little different than what you are seeing.

Just read this post which I find very helpful.
I'm as we speak having my GP built and will got most likely horny deeg and tiny straight off the bat.
One question thought, what happens in my perspective when another keeper captures on golf my immortal?
Does my GP remains unprotected or another one available replaces him?
How long (say at lvl1) do I have to wait to get it back? What if I revenge and the other keeper already used it?

Thanks in advance for your insight.
Dungeon: The Crib
Guild: Downtown Dungeons
League: Dread
(iPhone 5 & iPad Mini)
DK Mobile: 21 Hotfix in past 3 months, wow...

DO or DO NOT, there is not try - Master Yoda
Gotchaxel
Keeper
Keeper

Postby kemo6600 » Sat Mar 29, 2014 1:28 am

Gotchaxel wrote:Just read this post which I find very helpful.
I'm as we speak having my GP built and will got most likely horny deeg and tiny straight off the bat.
One question thought, what happens in my perspective when another keeper captures on golf my immortal?
Does my GP remains unprotected or another one available replaces him?
How long (say at lvl1) do I have to wait to get it back? What if I revenge and the other keeper already used it?

Thanks in advance for your insight.

When your immortal is captured your guard post will stay unprotected until you deploy another immortal when you log in or it is automatically revived after 8 hours i think for lvl1.
Revenge has nothing to do with your opponent using the immortal , you win , the timer is lowered ,, you get it back faster .
Kemo
kemo6600
Upgraded Minion
Upgraded Minion

Postby Hobtuse » Sat Mar 29, 2014 3:44 am

When your Immortal is captured, the cooldown timer starts from roughly 8 hrs. If you revenge and win, the cooldown timer is then reset to the original cooldown timer if your Immortal was knocked out. It will also take into account time elapsed.

Example, L1 Horny gets captured by a keeper. Cooldown timer is 8hrs (estimate)
If you don't do anything, cooldown timer will be 8 hrs
If you revenge & lose, cooldown timer will be 8 hrs -> only way to speed up is via gems
If you revenge & win, cooldown timer will be slightly less than a hr (estimate)
If you revenge after 30 mins & win, cooldown timer will be 30 mins (original time - elapsed time)

Cooldown timer will increase along with the levels of your Immortals. So it's ideal to level up most of your Immortals & leave one Immortal at a low level so that you can switch to that Immortal when exiting the game instead of leaving a high level Immortal up for capture.
I aim to misbehave.

Dungeon: Hobgatory
Guild: Fluffy Bunnies!
Guild Level: 28

Please feel free to pm if you are an active forum member & interested in joining the Fluffy Bunnies!
Hobtuse
Upgraded Minion
Upgraded Minion

Postby Gotchaxel » Sat Mar 29, 2014 6:05 am

Thanks for the info guys.
Dungeon: The Crib
Guild: Downtown Dungeons
League: Dread
(iPhone 5 & iPad Mini)
DK Mobile: 21 Hotfix in past 3 months, wow...

DO or DO NOT, there is not try - Master Yoda
Gotchaxel
Keeper
Keeper

Postby neils31 » Mon Apr 07, 2014 6:54 am

Why is my immortal sometimes greyed out on a raid?
neils31

Postby Daemonizer » Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:45 am

neils31 wrote:Why is my immortal sometimes greyed out on a raid?

http://forums.dungeonkeeper.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=2273#p12649
------------------------------------------------------------
Daemon, Oct 17 2013
Daemonizer
Master Keeper
Master Keeper

PreviousNext

Return to Immortals