HOME        ABOUT
FORUMS        FAQ

Immortals 101

Re: Immortals 101

Postby ThereAreNoCows » Wed Dec 11, 2013 11:53 am

Tried captured dreg it costs 50k for level 1- find it waste of resource to capture :(
But I did it for the fun of it :)
Th@r@ @r@ N@ C€Ws !n Dungeon!!!!
iPhone 5s
Wifi-4G
Lastest version
Guild Mwa-ha-ha!
ThereAreNoCows
Master Keeper
Master Keeper

Postby Beserkee » Mon Dec 23, 2013 3:42 am

I have 2 questions:

1. So I captured a Tiny yesterday. I haven't deployed him. How long will I get to keep him for before he goes back to the owner?

2. I've noticed that when I attack a dungeon with Tiny, the defender's Tiny doesn't retaliate even though I inadvertently damage it in the course of attacking a building. The defenders Tiny does attack my other minions, though ... is this supposed to be the correct behaviour?
Beserkee

Postby ThereAreNoCows » Mon Dec 23, 2013 4:53 am

Beserkee wrote:I have 2 questions:

1. So I captured a Tiny yesterday. I haven't deployed him. How long will I get to keep him for before he goes back to the owner?

2. I've noticed that when I attack a dungeon with Tiny, the defender's Tiny doesn't retaliate even though I inadvertently damage it in the course of attacking a building. The defenders Tiny does attack my other minions, though ... is this supposed to be the correct behaviour?

They will return to owner in few conditions, 3hrs after capture use it before 3hr in raid or they attack you back and win. Meanwhile if no attacks on you are successful the immortal would stay with you till you are defeated or used it for raid- note you can only have 1 captured immortal capture another and it replace the old one.
Tiny can fly~~ other immortals can't hit it
iPhone 5s
Wifi-4G
Lastest version
Guild Mwa-ha-ha!
ThereAreNoCows
Master Keeper
Master Keeper

Postby ThereAreNoCows » Mon Dec 23, 2013 4:56 am

Guess it was occupied by other immortals or out of range
iPhone 5s
Wifi-4G
Lastest version
Guild Mwa-ha-ha!
ThereAreNoCows
Master Keeper
Master Keeper

Postby Beserkee » Mon Dec 23, 2013 10:37 am

But my Tiny could damage the opponent's Tiny; why didn't it attack me in return? Or does Tiny technically only target ground and my damaging of the opponent's Tiny is just an anomaly?
Beserkee

Postby grim-one » Mon Dec 23, 2013 7:46 pm

Beserkee wrote:But my Tiny could damage the opponent's Tiny; why didn't it attack me in return? Or does Tiny technically only target ground and my damaging of the opponent's Tiny is just an anomaly?

Your Tiny would be targetting the guard post or similar room. The splash would be hitting the enemy Tiny. Tiny can only target ground units, not flying units (e.g. your Tiny). Ghosts are also great for killing Tiny.
ID: Grim Dungeon
Guild: Horny 'n' Stoned
grim-one
Keeper
Keeper

Postby Hobtuse » Thu Dec 26, 2013 3:23 am

finally recruited all 3 Immortals..
that said, I might have grown used to Deegg & Dugger too much..
I aim to misbehave.

Dungeon: Hobgatory
Guild: Fluffy Bunnies!
Guild Level: 28

Please feel free to pm if you are an active forum member & interested in joining the Fluffy Bunnies!
Hobtuse
Upgraded Minion
Upgraded Minion

Postby ThereAreNoCows » Sun Dec 29, 2013 1:05 pm

Hmm what's max lvl immortal? 10?
iPhone 5s
Wifi-4G
Lastest version
Guild Mwa-ha-ha!
ThereAreNoCows
Master Keeper
Master Keeper

Postby Hobtuse » Mon Dec 30, 2013 10:06 am

ThereAreNoCows wrote:Hmm what's max lvl immortal? 10?

Looking at the marginal increases during training from L1 to L2 and the same from L2 to L3, the max lvl of Immortals looks to be L20 and up..
L3 Immortal training costs 2.32MM, an increase of 160k only so there is a long way to work upwards to..
I aim to misbehave.

Dungeon: Hobgatory
Guild: Fluffy Bunnies!
Guild Level: 28

Please feel free to pm if you are an active forum member & interested in joining the Fluffy Bunnies!
Hobtuse
Upgraded Minion
Upgraded Minion

Postby Daemonizer » Mon Jan 06, 2014 8:01 pm

I recently acquired a flying dragon.

When raiding with him, Tiny can become tired and needs rejuvenation (another opportunity to spend gems and support the overlords, bless their thorny little hides). If I don't spend the gems, and just let Tiny rest until he's ready for battle, he has no power to be used in raids against someone else, but... Is he actively defending my dungeon? (I don't think so). Can he be attacked and captured? (I think not.) Is he seen as already knocked out, or is he not seen at all?

If I make Tiny tired and then practice-attack my own dungeon I can't possible see the real situation because I should't be allowed to capture my own Immortal. I could just wait until I see the situation in replay, but replays are not always working correctly and I might see a resting Tiny when the attacker didn't see him at all, or saw him fighting. So I'm asking.

If an Immortal is already knocked out when an attacker enters, the attacker shouldn't (IMO) be given the opportunity to simply pay for his capture. They should have to defeat him before they can capture him. And if he's knocked out, he can't be fought and so can't be defeated, right?

So, the question:

If someone raids a dungeon where an Immortal is resting, is the Immortal safe from being captured? Is he invisible or seen in the knocked out condition?
------------------------------------------------------------
Daemon, Oct 17 2013
Daemonizer
Master Keeper
Master Keeper

PreviousNext

Return to Immortals