HOME        ABOUT
FORUMS        FAQ

Deeg & Dugger

Re: Deeg & Dugger

Postby trev186 » Wed Feb 19, 2014 9:59 pm

Question...

Does his buff to buildings and traps fade when he is KOed in a raid?

Also would be nice if the building health and dmg would show the increased value under info when Deeg is out
Keowsk

Mwa-Ha-Ha!
trev186
Upgraded Minion
Upgraded Minion

Postby kemo6600 » Thu Feb 20, 2014 1:33 am

trev186 wrote:Question...

Also would be nice if the building health and dmg would show the increased value under info when Deeg is out

We usually hide that guy when we log out so he wont be there in raids , he is soo easy to capture and well worth the 50K gold ,much better than lvl4 bomb wall spell.
Kemo
kemo6600
Upgraded Minion
Upgraded Minion

Postby trev186 » Thu Feb 20, 2014 1:45 am

kemo6600 wrote:
trev186 wrote:Question...

We usually hide that guy when we log out so he wont be there in raids , he is soo easy to capture and well worth the 50K gold ,much better than lvl4 bomb wall spell.

I dont find him useful in raids too slow and easy to get taken out during the digging...

I prefer him on defense for the following reasons

1. guard tower is low hp and a high level lighting bolt spell can take it out...meaning if you have ur guard post at a key defense point a keeper can destroy it and spawn in the middle of ur dungeon

2. Tiny is good on defense but almost always captured cause he is a huge nuisance...I get tired of rescuing him

3. Horny sucks on defense but is great for attack (esp at higher levels)

4. In my exp other keepers are less likely to capture him

5. His passive abilities far outway his medicore attacks stats so he is better even at lower levels

my 5th point is what I want confirmed...if his buffs stay up after he is KOed then for my purposes there is little reason to level him

I am not sure us players can confirm...so I hope one of the mythic guys shares the love!
Keowsk

Mwa-Ha-Ha!
trev186
Upgraded Minion
Upgraded Minion

Postby Hobtuse » Thu Feb 20, 2014 9:05 am

trev186 wrote:I dont find him useful in raids too slow and easy to get taken out during the digging...
I prefer him on defense for the following reasons
1. guard tower is low hp and a high level lighting bolt spell can take it out...meaning if you have ur guard post at a key defense point a keeper can destroy it and spawn in the middle of ur dungeon
2. Tiny is good on defense but almost always captured cause he is a huge nuisance...I get tired of rescuing him
3. Horny sucks on defense but is great for attack (esp at higher levels)
4. In my exp other keepers are less likely to capture him
5. His passive abilities far outway his medicore attacks stats so he is better even at lower levels

my 5th point is what I want confirmed...if his buffs stay up after he is KOed then for my purposes there is little reason to level him

I am not sure us players can confirm...so I hope one of the mythic guys shares the love!

1) Guard Post has 5.3k HP and can not be taken out by even 2 L5 Thunderbolt (Yes, not 1 but 2) that costs 450 mana.
5) Deegg & Dugger has excellent passive abilities but attacking/raiding-wise, D&D is valued for his ability as an extra Bomb Wall

I would always capture an additional D&D just so that I have more ways to 'open' up a dungeon.
I aim to misbehave.

Dungeon: Hobgatory
Guild: Fluffy Bunnies!
Guild Level: 28

Please feel free to pm if you are an active forum member & interested in joining the Fluffy Bunnies!
Hobtuse
Upgraded Minion
Upgraded Minion

Postby trev186 » Thu Feb 20, 2014 11:56 pm

so does anyone know if the passive buff he gives to your dungeon stays after he is KOEd?
Keowsk

Mwa-Ha-Ha!
trev186
Upgraded Minion
Upgraded Minion

Postby vorhölle » Sun Mar 30, 2014 8:10 am

Very strange thing: in some dungeons I can't deploy Deeg - his icon appears in grey!

Anyone else encountered this or knows the reason???
vorhölle

Postby spcbrass » Sun Mar 30, 2014 12:00 pm

vorhölle wrote:Very strange thing: in some dungeons I can't deploy Deeg - his icon appears in grey!

Anyone else encountered this or knows the reason???

This is a known bug. There is a thread about that Here
Ninja Rocket Surgeon

Don Quixote wrote:Finally, from so little sleeping and so much reading, his brain dried up and he went completely out of his mind.

Device: HTC One
Game Version: tu3.1.0.69.248444
spcbrass
Master Keeper
Master Keeper

Postby hairlessmonkey » Fri Apr 18, 2014 9:43 am

trev186 wrote:so does anyone know if the passive buff he gives to your dungeon stays after he is KOEd?

So does anyone know if the passive buff goes away when he's knocked out? Anyone? Mythic?
The Deep Dread
Beautiful Oblivion
hairlessmonkey

Postby toulouse » Wed Sep 03, 2014 2:50 am

It doesn't, but it's not so much of a buff anyway. I tested it: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=7615
Dungeon '√irgo', Guild 'POLAND'
League Dread 3, DCR 101, CP 1.7m
iOS Game Center: VirgoDK
toulouse

Previous

Return to Immortals