HOME        ABOUT
FORUMS        FAQ

Deeg & Dugger

Deeg & Dugger

Postby Gene_Mythic » Sat Nov 16, 2013 3:24 pm

Defends: the Guard Post (new Room where Immortals are unlocked; available once your Dungeon Heart is upgraded to Level 7)

Normal offensive target priorities: Minions > Rooms | Traps

Special abilities:
Smash - Deals damage to the intended target
Pillage - Travels the quickest path to the target Room. If the path does not currently exist, they will make it.
Leader of the Pack - Inspires your other imps to greatly improve their building and maintenance capabilities; increases damage dealt by Traps and Rooms, and increases health of Traps, Rooms and Doors.

Gene_Mythic

Deeg & Dugger

Postby Ranneko » Thu Nov 21, 2013 4:36 am

Hoo boy, immortals are expensive!

For reference this guy is 2,000,000 stone (for me at this time anyway)
Ranneko
Minion
Minion

Re: Deeg & Dugger

Postby Hobtuse » Thu Nov 21, 2013 8:50 am

2mil stone! That does mean upgrading them in the Training Room wouldn't be a priority until we can regularly afford the re-summoning cost if we want to switch immortals.
I aim to misbehave.

Dungeon: Hobgatory
Guild: Fluffy Bunnies!
Guild Level: 28

Please feel free to pm if you are an active forum member & interested in joining the Fluffy Bunnies!
Hobtuse
Upgraded Minion
Upgraded Minion

Postby Ranneko » Thu Nov 21, 2013 6:04 pm

The training room is also really weak and unupgradable, really good lightning fodder at the moment.

Also, my original post was a reply to the Deeg & Dugger thread in the immortals forum, why is it now in general discussion?
Ranneko
Minion
Minion

Postby Gene_Mythic » Thu Nov 21, 2013 6:30 pm

Ranneko wrote:Also, my original post was a reply to the Deeg & Dugger thread in the immortals forum, why is it now in general discussion?

Originally, I wanted to try keeping all discussion threads and topics in the General Discussion area, and keep the individual Game Feature Spotlights section(s) more presentational in format. But upon further consideration, I'm OK with keeping them where they were. Discuss away!
Gene_Mythic

Postby Hobtuse » Tue Dec 03, 2013 11:00 am

Managed to recruit my 1st Immortal.. his Attack Behavior is pretty special and acts as an alternate Bomb Wall. The Defense behavior is passive and does help in a small way towards dungeon defense (effects don't seem too pronounced though)

It does cost a whooping 2.16mil to train it to Level 2..

The structure health and damage bonus are also limited by the fact that I only have 4 imps and it is still a little prohibitive cost-wise to pick up the 5th imp (1.7k gems) and probably impossible to pick up the 6th imp without purchasing gems.

However I am more likely to stick to this Immortal and perhaps, Tiny (If I recruit it instead of the 5th imp) over Horny whose abilities seems to only boost itself.
I aim to misbehave.

Please feel free to pm if you are an active forum member & interested in joining the Fluffy Bunnies!
Hobtuse
Upgraded Minion
Upgraded Minion

Postby spcbrass » Tue Dec 03, 2013 5:17 pm

Hobtuse wrote:Managed to recruit my 1st Immortal.. his Attack Behavior is pretty special and acts as an alternate Bomb Wall. The Defense behavior is passive and does help in a small way towards dungeon defense (effects don't seem too pronounced though)

It does cost a whooping 2.16mil to train it to Level 2..

The structure health and damage bonus are also limited by the fact that I only have 4 imps and it is still a little prohibitive cost-wise to pick up the 5th imp (1.7k gems) and probably impossible to pick up the 6th imp without purchasing gems.

However I am more likely to stick to this Immortal and perhaps, Tiny (If I recruit it instead of the 5th imp) over Horny whose abilities seems to only boost itself.

My dungeon was able successfully defend against a deeg and dugger attack. He did however manage to take out the strongest part of my defense for his efforts and the keeper was able to still score a victory.
Ninja Rocket Surgeon

Don Quixote wrote:Finally, from so little sleeping and so much reading, his brain dried up and he went completely out of his mind.

Device: HTC One
Game Version: tu3.1.0.69.248444
spcbrass
Master Keeper
Master Keeper

Postby ThereAreNoCows » Wed Dec 11, 2013 12:02 pm

Best way to get it is to capture one :P costs 50k gold for a lvl1
Do not build guard rooms unless you plan to get immortals...
Guard rooms are a waste of space easily destroyed
Hope they can be leveled
Th@r@ @r@ N@ C€Ws !n Dungeon!!!!
iPhone 5s
Wifi-4G
Lastest version
Guild Mwa-ha-ha!
ThereAreNoCows
Master Keeper
Master Keeper

Postby Hobtuse » Fri Dec 27, 2013 10:38 am

Does the Immortal change in look over the levels? like the way a L1 Troll differs from a L10 Troll?
I aim to misbehave.

Hobtuse
Upgraded Minion
Upgraded Minion

Postby ThereAreNoCows » Fri Dec 27, 2013 12:58 pm

Hobtuse wrote:Does the Immortal change in look over the levels? like the way a L1 Troll differs from a L10 Troll?

Seems so... Saw a different horny with better scythe
Th@r@ @r@ N@ C€Ws !n Dungeon!!!!
iPhone 5s
Wifi-4G
Lastest version
Guild Mwa-ha-ha!
ThereAreNoCows
Master Keeper
Master Keeper

Next

Return to Immortals