HOME        ABOUT
FORUMS        FAQ

Horny

Re: Horny

Postby Grimgor » Sat Feb 15, 2014 5:36 am

trev186 wrote:Hey,

Does anyone know the specifics of how the buffs for Horny work? Say if I drop him in a dungeon that is already 20-50% destroyed would he instantly get the buffs for the 50% rampage interval or does he have to be present for the destruction?

I ask cause he goes down too easily at low percentages but when he stays up for the high ones he can almost knock out rooms on his own in 2-3 hits.

Every 10% damage down to the dungeon Horny HP, damage and attack speed get better.

At level 1 horny has 1200 HP and does 150 damage with an attack speed of 1.25 seconds

When the dungeon is at 20% damaged he has 1680 HP and does 180 damage with an attack speed of 1 seconds

When the dungeon is at 50% damaged he has 2400 HP and does 225 damage with an attack speed of 0.625 seconds

When the dungeon is at 90% damaged he has 3360 HP and does 285 damage with an attack speed of 0.125 seconds

I didn't do all of the 10 stages horny of level 1 horny but as you can see he can become a monster even at such a low level 1

A max out horny at rampage level 9 has 9660 HP and does 817 damage with an attack speed of 0.125 seconds. That 6536 damage per second the only think stopping him is time!
Grimgor
Master Keeper
Master Keeper

Postby ThereAreNoCows » Sat Feb 15, 2014 8:28 am

Grimgor wrote:

Does anyone know the specifics of how the buffs for Horny work? Say if I drop him in a dungeon that is already 20-50% destroyed would he instantly get the buffs for the 50% rampage interval or does he have to be present for the destruction?

I ask cause he goes down too easily at low percentages but when he stays up for the high ones he can almost knock out rooms on his own in 2-3 hits.

Every 10% damage down to the dungeon Horny HP, damage and attack speed get better.

At level 1 horny has 1200 HP and does 150 damage with an attack speed of 1.25 seconds

When the dungeon is at 20% damaged he has 1680 HP and does 180 damage with an attack speed of 1 seconds

When the dungeon is at 50% damaged he has 2400 HP and does 225 damage with an attack speed of 0.625 seconds

When the dungeon is at 90% damaged he has 3360 HP and does 285 damage with an attack speed of 0.125 seconds

I didn't do all of the 10 stages horny of level 1 horny but as you can see he can become a monster even at such a low level 1

A max out horny at rampage level 9 has 9660 HP and does 817 damage with an attack speed of 0.125 seconds. That 6536 damage per second the only think stopping him is time!

Problem is the trashing part :) what we want to know is that it does it gains more stats after summoned into raid or it's a one off buff when it's summoned
I had tried 80% and 30% but fail to recognize the above stated matter as and when it gains the buffs according to % rampage
Th@r@ @r@ N@ C€Ws !n Dungeon!!!!
iPhone 5s
Wifi-4G
Lastest version
Guild Mwa-ha-ha!
ThereAreNoCows
Master Keeper
Master Keeper

Postby trev186 » Sat Feb 15, 2014 12:34 pm

ThereAreNoCows wrote:
Grimgor wrote:

Problem is the trashing part :) what we want to know is that it does it gains more stats after summoned into raid or it's a one off buff when it's summoned
I had tried 80% and 30% but fail to recognize the above stated matter as and when it gains the buffs according to % rampage

right so can we drop horny in at 50% damaged dungeon and will he instantly be given the 50% buff? Or does he start working his way up from the 10% buff
Keowsk

Mwa-Ha-Ha!
trev186
Upgraded Minion
Upgraded Minion

Postby kraneous » Sat Feb 22, 2014 4:32 pm

his rampage is based on the total % of damage to the dungeon....it doesn't matter when you drop him in.
Dungeon: Kraneous keep
Guild: MUA-HA-HA!
Device: HTC oneX (android 4.1.1)
DK version: live4.1.0.54.239379
connection: 16 Mb wifi/ 4g LTE
kraneous
Upgraded Minion
Upgraded Minion

Postby MWyatt_Mythic » Wed Feb 26, 2014 12:14 am

kraneous wrote:his rampage is based on the total % of damage to the dungeon....it doesn't matter when you drop him in.

This bit is correct. Horny is continually rechecking and adjusts accordingly (every 10%).

That said, he is a bit squishier than the other Immortals when he's not on a rampage... but this is rectified when a dungeon suffers a bit of damage.

He's also capable of dishing out absurd amounts of damage toward the final push. Using Spells such as Thunderbolt to finish off a Room and push Horny over another Rampage Threshold can be surprisingly fruitful.
Michael J. Wyatt
Senior Designer
Electronic Arts
MWyatt_Mythic
Developer
Developer

Postby trev186 » Thu Feb 27, 2014 12:56 pm

MWyatt_Mythic wrote:
kraneous wrote:his rampage is based on the total % of damage to the dungeon....it doesn't matter when you drop him in.

This bit is correct. Horny is continually rechecking and adjusts accordingly (every 10%).

That said, he is a bit squishier than the other Immortals when he's not on a rampage... but this is rectified when a dungeon suffers a bit of damage.

He's also capable of dishing out absurd amounts of damage toward the final push. Using Spells such as Thunderbolt to finish off a Room and push Horny over another Rampage Threshold can be surprisingly fruitful.

You guys should add some more detail to the immortal info tabs.

It does not mention his cleave....Horny is the best bodyguard for minions he can take out ghosts and even tiny under the right circumstances without even targeting them.

I even had him destory a room from behind a door...
Keowsk

Mwa-Ha-Ha!
trev186
Upgraded Minion
Upgraded Minion

Postby Nizaris » Sun Mar 09, 2014 10:03 pm

looks like price got adjusted down at some point ? 750k gold only for horny with level 7 heart. i just built the guard post.
hexadec - Khalsa Force
- Nexus 5 -
Nizaris
Keeper
Keeper

Postby Masalty » Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:52 am

Is it just me, or does horny only receive his rampage increases until he kills something?

From what I've seen, horny will instantly start attacking quicker as soon as you hit 10/20% etc.. After he kills something (room/trap/minion.. doesn't seem to matter what), he goes back to his slow original levels, until the next level of rampage.
Masalty
Upgraded Minion
Upgraded Minion

Postby Devon_Bunny » Wed Apr 09, 2014 4:39 pm

Masalty wrote:Is it just me, or does horny only receive his rampage increases until he kills something?

From what I've seen, horny will instantly start attacking quicker as soon as you hit 10/20% etc.. After he kills something (room/trap/minion.. doesn't seem to matter what), he goes back to his slow original levels, until the next level of rampage.

nah, i'm pretty sure it is every 10% of damage.
Turning into a Cow.
Playing CoC, Clan: Furry Legion. Say hi if you pass by.
Devon_Bunny
Master Keeper
Master Keeper

Postby Terror » Wed Apr 09, 2014 5:23 pm

Devon_Bunny wrote:
Masalty wrote:Is it just me, or does horny only receive his rampage increases until he kills something?

nah, i'm pretty sure it is every 10% of damage.

I have noticed his rampage disappearing. I'm not sure if it's in the matter you described but it's pretty obvious at higher dmg thresholds.
Terror
Minion
Minion

PreviousNext

Return to Immortals