HOME        ABOUT
FORUMS        FAQ

Chaos Theory Seeks Great Dungeon Builders

A place for recruiting others to join; for those seeking like-minded guilds; some good-natured smack-talking, etc.

Re: Chaos Theory Seeks Great Dungeon Builders

Postby big_davey_b » Tue Mar 15, 2016 12:11 pm

2more golds from the last 2 tourneys. Still never off the podium under the new scoring system.
A guild for serious and casual players alike. 18 players at over 4000 trophies. And all with a wealth of knowledge to share with enthusiastic keepers.
Current leader of Chaos Theory. A guild for those who want to build their dungeons properly.
Playing DK since the PC days.
i used to call myself a Whale in the Making.
Now I'm just a Whale.
big_davey_b
Upgraded Minion
Upgraded Minion

Postby big_davey_b » Fri Mar 25, 2016 6:36 am

So this last tourney. We changed things up a bit. An allied guild of ours, Texas CHLS. Decided to have a go at Horneys Chosen. They qualified. So half a dozen of our bigger raiders hopped over. And we're a part of a very credible run to 8th place in the bracket. That's 8th place at the end of the tourney. They would have been bumped up a couple more places now that the cheaters guilds have been expelled. And not only did they achieve a very respectable finish. They also got a share of this weeks lottery win. A couple came back with over 1000 gems and nearly 500 Dreadstones in prizes.

And so without most of its big hitters. Chaos Theory looked at its bracket with a sense of slight trepidation. Wholly unjustified as it turns out. The remaining number did an admirable job. And although it was a close thing. Another bronze was added to the main guild total. Still never off the podium under the new scoring system.

So as you see. If you are after HC runs. This guild can deliver you that. If you want to earn big payouts from the regular brackets. We can offer that. If you want to try a solo run. We have 2 solo guilds specifically for the purpose. And if you believe in Karma and in the philosophy that good things happen to good players. Well you don't see many more deserving lottery winners.

And if all that isn't enough for you. Keep an eye on who is raiding you. Because I promise you it won't be long until we find you. :lol:
Current leader of Chaos Theory. A guild for those who want to build their dungeons properly.
Now I'm just a Whale.
big_davey_b
Upgraded Minion
Upgraded Minion

Postby big_davey_b » Mon Apr 11, 2016 1:17 pm

Well this time round. We decided to chance our arm at Horneys Chosen ourselves. And landed ourselves a bronze medal in the big leagues. Yes. You read that right. That pokey little guild. Who were never going to win anything. Because they wouldn't get involved in manipulating the matchmaking, or running a squadron of Baby Killers to bump up their score... That guild just took its seat at the very top table. And held its own admirably.
If you are a player looking to build the most badass dungeon in the game. This is the only place to be. Space is scarce right now. But we have a space or two still.
Now I'm just a Whale.
big_davey_b
Upgraded Minion
Upgraded Minion

Postby hell hole keeper » Fri Jul 01, 2016 11:22 am

Our guild continues to grow and accept new members. Join Chaos Theory to raid along side active players during tournaments or set down in one of our smaller guilds to raid solo and still take advantage of guild perks.
Chaos Theory Join us if you wish to max out your dungeon and challenge your peers. No need for Baby Killing in here!
hell hole keeper
Master Keeper
Master Keeper

Postby hell hole keeper » Mon Sep 19, 2016 4:37 pm

Welcome to Chaos Theory!
Chaos Theory Join us if you wish to max out your dungeon and challenge your peers. No need for Baby Killing in here!
hell hole keeper
Master Keeper
Master Keeper

Postby big_davey_b » Sat Oct 28, 2017 4:10 am

Well it has been a busy year for Dungeon Keeper. Another big update. 2 new immortals. And a lot more building for my imps to do.
And then there is always Chaos Theory. One of the oldest guilds in the game. Still going strong after all these years.
Still honouring our proud past. And now looking forwards towards an exciting future. We have recently had a clear out of some massive, but largely part time dungeons. Now I’m not asking for anybody to think that they can step straight in and get to those levels straight away. But in Chaos Theory, you will find a guild full of those striving to get to be the biggest, and those who are already massive, trying to help them along the way. If that sounds like the sort of guild you are looking for. The doors are open.
Now I'm just a Whale.
big_davey_b
Upgraded Minion
Upgraded Minion

Postby DrPrime8 » Tue Feb 27, 2018 2:24 am

Hi fellow Chaos Keepers,
Just joined the guild (I'm terrordrome). My old guild was fairly inactive. I know why, DK is old and loads of people pay to win... I'm a slow non-paying recently joined keeper who played it back in the days when I think it was on Atari or something... or maybe it was one of my first PC games. Still, despite criticisms I love the mobile version (with a bit of hate, naturally). Anyway, hoping to be mutually beneficial in this guild. Thanks for having me!
DrPrime8

Previous

Return to Guilds (English language)