HOME        ABOUT
FORUMS        FAQ

Chaos Theory Seeks Great Dungeon Builders

A place for recruiting others to join; for those seeking like-minded guilds; some good-natured smack-talking, etc.

Chaos Theory Seeks Great Dungeon Builders

Postby hell hole keeper » Wed Apr 15, 2015 11:06 am

Chaos Theory is a rare guild in the "age of sand-bagging and baby d's." We are a group of 40+ active players seeking to max out our dungeons, yet we place in the top 10 in tournament after tournament.

*Our guild is currently level 38 and closing in on 39.
*Our chat window is usually full of conversations between keepers sharing tactical tricks for both offense and defense that they've learned by taking hard knocks against some of the biggest dogs in the game.
*Our Level 4 Guild Perks earned at levels 31+ give 20% increases in dig speed, imp motivation times (slap duration), and resource production, as well as 20% reductions in minion/immortal training time, casts per spell for level ups, and minion summoning time. These advantages are key if you are focused on topping out your dungeon!

We keep our guild open as much as possible to welcome new Keepers who enjoy the challenge of competing with players at the highest levels in the game. Check us out if you're an old timer who wants to work on a "Grand-pa" dungeon that you never quite finished, if you are a mid-level player who wants to build a mighty dungeon, or if you've been playing with a "baby d" but are bored with running over noobs 20+ hours a week and want to move on to see what other challenges the game has to offer!
Chaos Theory Join us if you wish to max out your dungeon and challenge your peers. No need for Baby Killing in here!
hell hole keeper
Master Keeper
Master Keeper

Re: Chaos Theory Seeks Great Dungeon Builders

Postby big_davey_b » Tue May 19, 2015 12:56 pm

We still have about 5 spots to fill.
Guild is now up to level 39, all perks paid up.
And 2 Silvers and a Gold in the last 3 regular tournaments.
If you are a keeper who likes to play the game "properly". This is the proof that you can say no to Sandbagging and Baby Dungeons, and still be competitive.
Join Us...
Current leader of Chaos Theory. A guild for those who want to build their dungeons properly.
Playing DK since the PC days.
i used to call myself a Whale in the Making.
Now I'm just a Whale.
big_davey_b
Upgraded Minion
Upgraded Minion

Postby hell hole keeper » Sat May 23, 2015 8:56 pm

Now a level 39 guild!

Always adding new players as older ones retire from the game.
Chaos Theory Join us if you wish to max out your dungeon and challenge your peers. No need for Baby Killing in here!
hell hole keeper
Master Keeper
Master Keeper

Postby Cellic » Sat Jun 20, 2015 5:36 am

On our way to 40.

Fantastic guild to be a part of!
Cellic

Postby Grimsnot » Sun Jun 21, 2015 3:57 am

Awesome guild !!
Grimsnot

Postby hell hole keeper » Sun Jun 21, 2015 6:34 pm

Join Chaos Theory and play the game the way it is meant to be played. Max out your dungeon and use your resources and your wits to challenge other great players at the highest levels of the game.
hell hole keeper
Master Keeper
Master Keeper

Postby big_davey_b » Mon Jun 22, 2015 12:44 pm

2 silvers in the last 2 tourneys. The last one, a titanic battle with the Masters Of The Underworld over the silver and bronze medals. Chaos Theory came out just on top thanks to some incredible efforts. With a special mention to Grimsnot.
If you're not a part of this. Then you're missing out. It's just that simple.
Current leader of Chaos Theory. A guild for those who want to build their dungeons properly.
Now I'm just a Whale.
big_davey_b
Upgraded Minion
Upgraded Minion

Postby big_davey_b » Sat Jun 27, 2015 8:07 am

The guild continues to go from strength, to strength.
This week, we achieved our second ever qualification for Horneys Chosen. And went on to turn that into a 5th place finish in the Blitz.
And we should be up to level 40 within 2 weeks.
And we are now in the top 20 largest guilds.
Your new home. Is Chaos Theory.
Very close to capacity at the moment. So we've gone to Invite Only. But still welcoming applications.
Now I'm just a Whale.
big_davey_b
Upgraded Minion
Upgraded Minion

Postby big_davey_b » Mon Jul 13, 2015 11:22 am

Ladies and Gentlemen. Chaos Theory has joined the ranks of the true elites of the game. We are now fully paid up to Level 40. And to celebrate. We knocked out our 5th bracket win. Every week I find myself looking at the guild and thinking that things just couldn't get any better for Chaos Theory. And then you surprise me again. A fantastic bunch of keepers. An awesome guild to be a part of. Why aren't you a part of it yet?
Now I'm just a Whale.
big_davey_b
Upgraded Minion
Upgraded Minion

Postby big_davey_b » Wed Aug 05, 2015 11:14 am

Time continues to pass. And Chaos Theory just seems to get better and better.
We got drawn in an absolutely stacked bracket last time. Thanks to some truly Herculean efforts. Another Bronze medal was added to our ever growing list of awards. A bit of a step down, since we have had about 4 silvers in a row. But mightily impressive given the standard of competition.
We have had a few players retire or move on recently. So we have some spots to fill. If your goal is to build the most impressive dungeon out there. Then CT is the place you want to be. We have almost 20 keepers with over 4000 stars. Level 40 perks. And a fantastic bunch, or friendly keepers, from all over the world.
Looking forward to seeing you very soon.
Now I'm just a Whale.
big_davey_b
Upgraded Minion
Upgraded Minion

Next

Return to Guilds (English language)