HOME        ABOUT
FORUMS        FAQ

Chaos Theory Seeks Great Dungeon Builders

A place for recruiting others to join; for those seeking like-minded guilds; some good-natured smack-talking, etc.

Re: Chaos Theory Seeks Great Dungeon Builders

Postby big_davey_b » Mon Oct 26, 2015 12:37 pm

as 6.0 approaches apace. The time has come for you to choose where your future path may lie.
Chaos Theory is now gearing up, ready to take full advantage of everything the update brings.
So if you want a guild with level 40 perks. Fully paid up. And occupied by some of the biggest name keepers in the game. If your idea of playing this game is to build a dungeon that sends shivers down the spines of any heroes who dare approach the gate. Then Chaos Theory is the place to achieve it.
Competitive. Fun. Helpful. If that sounds like your sort of guild.
The doors are open...
Current leader of Chaos Theory. A guild for those who want to build their dungeons properly.
Playing DK since the PC days.
i used to call myself a Whale in the Making.
Now I'm just a Whale.
big_davey_b
Upgraded Minion
Upgraded Minion

Postby big_davey_b » Fri Nov 27, 2015 12:08 pm

Good things come to those who wait.
And Chaos Theory has been waiting for the game to be rebalanced for a very long time. We accepted that we were not going to compete with the baby killers. But we were happy with turning in steady top 10 and podium finishes. While staying true to our principles. And playing the game properly.

And now Update 6.0 has arrived. And the curse of the baby killers looks to have finally been eradicated.

So if you have either recently joined, or if you have now decided that since the new scoring system has nerfed your baby killer, it is time to start developing a dungeon that strikes fear into the hearts of any who dare to approach. Then now would be the perfect time to come and get your inspiration from a guild that has prided itself on doing things the right way, since the very beginning.

Level 40 perks. Fully paid up.
Very reasonabe minimum requirements.
Active chat.
Over 15 keepers currently at over 4000 trophies. And a guild leaderboard that features some of the biggest hitters in DK.
A wealth of knowledge to share with those looking to take their keeping to the very top levels.
Facebook page for anybody on there as well.

So come along and join up. This is unquestionably, the best guild for you to take your guild to the very top of the game.
See you shortly.
Current leader of Chaos Theory. A guild for those who want to build their dungeons properly.
Now I'm just a Whale.
big_davey_b
Upgraded Minion
Upgraded Minion

Postby big_davey_b » Mon Dec 14, 2015 10:46 am

Another week. Another epic tourney performance. A big push propelled us to 2nd place in our bracket behind only a ring holder in the bracket, and ahead of another. And pushing Top Gun into 3rd place.
And all this achieved with 42 members.
Come and join the guild that will help take your keeping into the big leagues.
Now I'm just a Whale.
big_davey_b
Upgraded Minion
Upgraded Minion

Postby Chaoskatakombe » Wed Dec 16, 2015 12:35 pm

Thanks for letting me in!
Looks very promising so far, active, with good advise and helpful members.
The reason I joined: I want to build a perfect dungeon AND raid actively.

Being a member for around a week now, I can only recommend this guild!
Out of 42 members, near 30 were actively participating in the tournament.
Let's see, if we can get that number up and push for first place next time...
Chaoskatakombe

Postby big_davey_b » Thu Dec 31, 2015 12:39 pm

Another silver medal from the last tourney. At this rate, I'm going to have to invest in some stronger shelves for the trophy cabinet.
If one of your New Yesrs Resolutions is to get more into Dungeon Keeper and you are looking for an active and friendly guild to call home. Then Chaos Theory is that place.
Hope to see you soon. And everybody have yourselves a fantastic 2016.
Now I'm just a Whale.
big_davey_b
Upgraded Minion
Upgraded Minion

Postby big_davey_b » Mon Jan 18, 2016 1:25 pm

Well the new scoring system has finally been put into place. And what a difference it has made.
Chaos Theory absolutely dominated its bracket. And won with a score greater than 2nd and 3rd place combined. We were even able to have our bigger dungeons end raiding early, so as to make sure that our smaller members were able to bump up their share of the spoils.
I said that this new scoring system was going to be good for us. But I genuinely had no idea we were going to dominate like we did. Especially since there were several guilds in the bracket who would have run us close in past tourneys.
This is a guild that has sought to play the game properly from the beginning. And now we are seeing the rewards for sticking to playing the game the right way.

So now the big question is whether you want to be a part of What is unquestionably. A very bright future for Chaos Theory?
And if you don't... Well. We look forward to raiding you in the very near future. :lol:
Now I'm just a Whale.
big_davey_b
Upgraded Minion
Upgraded Minion

Postby rivas » Tue Feb 02, 2016 12:21 pm

i knew it was coming to this guild, you deserve this congratulations!
ImageSolo brackets won: 4. Sandbagger and mother of 2 baby dungeons. Guilds: Element Zero, KAOS, Wartroll, The Dungeon Kings
Dungeon Keeper: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... S27gsDvucZ
rivas
Keeper
Keeper

Postby hell hole keeper » Thu Feb 04, 2016 12:36 am

Thanks, it has taken with much reserve and patience to keep our guild's integrity by refusing to climb onto the band wagon of baby dungeons and sandbagging.
Chaos Theory Join us if you wish to max out your dungeon and challenge your peers. No need for Baby Killing in here!
hell hole keeper
Master Keeper
Master Keeper

Postby big_davey_b » Wed Feb 10, 2016 1:29 pm

2 further tourneys have passed since I last posted an update. 2 more bronze medals added to the haul. In fact we have still not finished off the podium under the current scoring system.
We are now using our Legacy Guild as a place for people to do solo tourney runs, and we have another feeder guild specifically for the purpose as well. So if you are looking for a chance to pile up a stack of dreadstones. This guild now gives you choices in how you want to achieve that.
Competitive. Active. Fun. All 3 words that describe the sort of guild you want to be a part of.
All 3 words that describe Chaos Theory perfectly.
Now I'm just a Whale.
big_davey_b
Upgraded Minion
Upgraded Minion

Postby hell hole keeper » Mon Feb 15, 2016 1:39 pm

Another Gold Medal for Chaos Theory!

Our guild continues to wrack up higher scores in tournaments as our guild made up of 75% Dread league dungeons shares ideas and techniques for beating top level dungeons using minimal resources. Multiple players are scoring over 15,000 points per tournament without sandbagging or spending loads of gems.

It is finally possible to both build a dungeon and have fun playing tournaments in this game!
Chaos Theory Join us if you wish to max out your dungeon and challenge your peers. No need for Baby Killing in here!
hell hole keeper
Master Keeper
Master Keeper

PreviousNext

Return to Guilds (English language)