HOME        ABOUT
FORUMS        FAQ

LEVELING PARTY

A place for recruiting others to join; for those seeking like-minded guilds; some good-natured smack-talking, etc.

LEVELING PARTY

Postby Kongar » Mon Apr 18, 2016 11:08 am

Leveling Party needs your help!

Seeking dungeons with 4500+ trophies and high combat points. Get that big dungeon out and parade it around!

This isn't a guild... it is a helpful group of players that use thier dungeons to complete the Trophy and Combat Point achievements for guilds when requested. Every Wednesday at 8pm GMT.

No politics or bulls*t... maybe some boasting... but with big dungeons this always seems to happen. :)

We communicate with the Line App. Sign up and create an account, make your screen name your dungeon name, and follow this link. http://line.me/R/ti/g/3LUz9JiKrF it will put you into a line DK welcome roon. I'll then invite you to the level partying chat.

Need leveling? Post here... or use the DK line welcome room and leave a message... or let me know on Line if you already see me as a contact.

Important Note: I'm not the creator/leader of the group... existed long before I arrived.
Last edited by Kongar on Mon Jan 09, 2017 2:54 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Kongar
Upgraded Minion
Upgraded Minion

Re: LEVELING PARTY

Postby DK2Hell » Mon Apr 18, 2016 11:26 am

Looks good! :mrgreen:
SKAR TACTICS | Level 40 | 6 Rings...needs you!

Klick here!
http://forums.dungeonkeeper.com/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=10767

My Line ID = me12345683
DK2Hell
Keeper
Keeper

Postby PH4N70M » Mon Apr 18, 2016 11:28 am

Party on! 8-)
★▶PH4N70M◀★
DCR 136/ CP >3,5M / TP ~6,2k
DKA - Dungeon Keeper Alliance
PH4N70M
Master Keeper
Master Keeper

Postby Base » Mon Apr 18, 2016 2:52 pm

Great! 8-)
Base
Keeper
Keeper

Postby Bills Hell » Mon Apr 18, 2016 4:14 pm

Nice I remember doing that back in the day, great fun inside the game with out spending cash.
Bills Hell
Master Keeper
Master Keeper

Postby Kongar » Thu Apr 21, 2016 2:47 pm

Good to help the DK community.
Kongar
Upgraded Minion
Upgraded Minion

Postby Akkenru » Sat Apr 30, 2016 5:46 pm

Hi guys, I was wondering if you might be able to help out Cookie Monsters.

We're one of the first guilds and we had a big problemand with our leader leaving, then a load of great players sadly went to forge their own paths in the game.

We are now a shell of our former glroy and simply not competitive enough because we didn't have the members at the key points in the game but hopefully, if we can get some points and trophies together we can restore our guild to at leat some of what it was before. New players, new beginnings maybe?

I hope you can help and we really appreciate it. In terms of minions, we're chock full of mistresses which is mostly my fault because I've been doing the harder minion achievements first, but yea...help yourself to anything we have to offer and if we can do anything else, let me know. I might even be the only active member still.
Akkenru
Minion
Minion

Postby Akkenru » Wed May 04, 2016 10:42 pm

Wow, thank you all so much for your help.

These guys are fabulous and the work they did with Cookie Monsters is wonderful.

We really appreciate all the help and I recommend this group to anyone who needs help with their guild.

They really deliver :D
Akkenru
Minion
Minion

Postby Dancoyben » Sat May 07, 2016 6:25 pm

Not really sure what this is about but was contacted by lol, I am looking for recruits been building my guild and have had folks come in but either they leave because they see it's just me or I kick them because I want active players not bumps on a log.

If interested in a guild that was almost going to get 1st place in the tournament the other week, but unfortunately I had to sleep but I did pull off second place though and it's just me, together we can kick ass!

My guild is THE ANCIENTS
Dancoyben

Postby sinewave » Mon May 23, 2016 4:04 pm

MUCH appreciated Kongar and Crew!
sinewave

Next

Return to Guilds (English language)