HOME        ABOUT
FORUMS        FAQ

-

A place for recruiting others to join; for those seeking like-minded guilds; some good-natured smack-talking, etc.

Re: Looking for a Guild

Postby HELLion » Sat Mar 25, 2017 11:44 am

MB7 wrote:Too much offensive, I hope you don't send a letter to your WHITE HOUSE and ask your president to come and invade my country. barking dogs seldom bite. what is your dungeon name ? let me have a look at it, if it was hard for me, ME, the 27 DCR, I will tell you it is hard, and it's enough to show who is better than the other. what is your TPS ? imagine if *** come and talk to you like this would you be happy for that ? WHO ARE "YOU" and YOUR GUILD when it comes to ***.

See ? just be humble man.. people don't like empty pride.. I am sorry if I offended you in anyway, I take all back, not being afraid, but trying to be nice and peaceful <3
thanks anyway. Have a Good Day Sir.

LOL...now i know that i am dealing with a kid...no you haven't offended me in anyway so no need to feel sorry about it. enjoy the game ;)
Guild: CHALLENGE OF BEASTS

Join Us: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=11764
HELLion

-

Postby MB7 » Sat Mar 25, 2017 12:36 pm

-
Last edited by MB7 on Sun Apr 09, 2017 5:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
۩﷽۩
MB7
Minion
Minion

Postby Plague » Sun Mar 26, 2017 2:02 am

Hellion, you talk a lot of shite, having multiple accounts is not cheating, never has been never will be. I have 5 different dungeons all different. I know lots of people who have more , some have 8-10 accounts.
Get over your small mind and learn, the only thing holding you and your tiny guild back is your unwillingness to learn.
Plague

Postby Kongar » Mon Mar 27, 2017 4:54 pm

LOL! Hellion, great sense of humor. :) However, please be careful declaring players as cheats... multiple dungeon players are very common.

P.S. - I stopped by your level 12 guild and topped off the 500k of gold to finish that achievement. Find me when you need more.
Kongar
Upgraded Minion
Upgraded Minion

Postby HELLion » Tue Mar 28, 2017 12:47 am

Kongar wrote:LOL! Hellion, great sense of humor. :) However, please be careful declaring players as cheats... multiple dungeon players are very common.

P.S. - I stopped by your level 12 guild and topped off the 500k of gold to finish that achievement. Find me when you need more.

Thank you kongar for the golds :D

I still believe having multiple dungeon is not fair playing as the alternate accounts can be used for donating minions, spying other guild and many more unfair ways for own benefit. Imagine if I have 10 accounts then I can easily unlock one of the achivement in guild which says have 10 members. Then what is the point having guild which actually means group of diff. people joining together in a team. If any moderator or developer of the game can second your thought that it's fine having multiple dungeon then I 'll leave it here without any further questions. ;)
Guild: CHALLENGE OF BEASTS

Join Us: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=11764
HELLion

Postby Kongar » Tue Mar 28, 2017 7:12 am

EA very rarely comments or contributes to the forum directly. But, you will find many players openly discussing multiple accounts. They are not illegal. (Contact the dev/mod by PM)

The "baby era" saw the creation of many multiple accounts as players of larger dungeons adopted small babies to compete in past scoring systems. Many players continue with a main dungeon and alternate accounts.

The easiest way to unlock the guild member achievements is to have 10 dungeons on hop in/out... not building multiple accounts.

Please be careful of accusing players of cheating. Best to report them directly to the devs and avoid the public forum.
Kongar
Upgraded Minion
Upgraded Minion

Postby Kongar » Tue Mar 28, 2017 7:14 am

MB7, I hope you found a home. If not PM me or find my baby in DK. :)
Kongar
Upgraded Minion
Upgraded Minion

Postby pitofdespair » Tue Mar 28, 2017 2:02 pm

The easiest way to get dreadstone is to do a solo tourney. But if you do pretty good stars, dreadstone isn't limiting in the long run. Better to join a level 40 guild where the extra perks are worth several hundred gems per week. Try a few guilds and find one that suits you.
Bruce Campbells Army of Darkness - an open lv 40 guild for casual players of all levels who want to develop their dungeons and get Dreadstone in tournaments
pitofdespair
Keeper
Keeper

Postby Bills Hell » Sat Apr 01, 2017 3:06 pm

No you're not cheating.
Bills Hell
Master Keeper
Master Keeper

Previous

Return to Guilds (English language)