HOME        ABOUT
FORUMS        FAQ

Alliances

A place for recruiting others to join; for those seeking like-minded guilds; some good-natured smack-talking, etc.

Alliances

Postby MB7 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:51 pm

What are Alliances in game ?
can someone talk about it ?
It's obvious that Ukraine with 15 rings are the in the Alliance that always win, who competes them ? let's be clear about it, I really don't know what's going on in the game, I see that the Russians have their own alliances which some of them are enemies to each other, so they are in a different realm, do Russian players come online on forum ? the russians cannot be controled on Forums if there were any, unless top russians ? or russian ukranians are together ? they help each others ? I still don't get it
is the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th and 7th place by HC rings are from the same Alliance :?: :!: :idea:
They are not right ? it cant be like that..
Last edited by MB7 on Fri Apr 21, 2017 6:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
۩﷽۩
retired - 07/02/2017 to 07/05/2017 GGWP
DCR 39 - Trophy 6.7K @christ plz delete my account. ty
MB7
Minion
Minion

Re: Alliances

Postby Kaihawaii » Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:10 pm

3 more or less big groups and 4-5 smaller ones. Not only from former Sovjet territory. To summarize things: opportunistic setup to win and earn gems/dread stones and qualify as many groups as possible. Some groups are using other communication platforms like Line, etc.
Dungeon & Gamecenter ID: As Tiny goes by
Campaign walktrough: Battle of the Elements
Kaihawaii
Master Keeper
Master Keeper

Return to Guilds (English language)