HOME        ABOUT
FORUMS        FAQ

Tournament #4 update, all brackets.

A place for recruiting others to join; for those seeking like-minded guilds; some good-natured smack-talking, etc.

Tournament #4 update, all brackets.

Postby spcbrass » Fri Jun 06, 2014 1:06 am

This is a separate post for tournament #4. Feel free to post update for all brackets here.

Horny's Chosen: 1 hour in, hopelessly outnumbered, but still holding my own!

Ninja Rocket Surgeon

Don Quixote wrote:Finally, from so little sleeping and so much reading, his brain dried up and he went completely out of his mind.

Device: HTC One
Game Version: tu3.1.0.69.248444
spcbrass
Master Keeper
Master Keeper

Re: Tournament #4 update, all brackets.

Postby Magicmind111 » Fri Jun 06, 2014 1:15 am

Well, it takes a lot of courage to enter the Horny's Chosen bracket alone and compete with full guilds.
Give it your best shot :)
There's no doubt in my mind something good will come out of this.
Remember, be :twisted:
Magicmind111
Minion
Minion

Postby spcbrass » Fri Jun 06, 2014 1:28 am

Magicmind111 wrote:Well, it takes a lot of courage to enter the Horny's Chosen bracket alone and compete with full guilds.
Give it your best shot :)
There's no doubt in my mind something good will come out of this.
Remember, be :twisted:

Just imagine if I would have brought an entire guild to the party for the first hour... :o
Ninja Rocket Surgeon

Don Quixote wrote:Finally, from so little sleeping and so much reading, his brain dried up and he went completely out of his mind.

spcbrass
Master Keeper
Master Keeper

Postby d18c7db » Fri Jun 06, 2014 4:09 pm

EDIT: Tournament stats are back up, here is a grab of the current leaderboard.
d18c7db
Master Keeper
Master Keeper

Postby asdf » Fri Jun 06, 2014 10:24 pm

asdf
Upgraded Minion
Upgraded Minion

Postby d18c7db » Fri Jun 06, 2014 11:25 pm

spcbrass wrote:This is a separate post for tournament #4. Feel free to post update for all brackets here.
Horny's Chosen: 1 hour in, hopelessly outnumbered, but still holding my own!]

You're doing real well spcbrass, for a one member guild to be at #15 almost 24hrs into the tourney that is nuts. Yay you!
d18c7db
Master Keeper
Master Keeper

Postby spcbrass » Fri Jun 06, 2014 11:31 pm

d18c7db wrote:
spcbrass wrote:This is a separate post for tournament #4. Feel free to post update for all brackets here.
Horny's Chosen: 1 hour in, hopelessly outnumbered, but still holding my own!]

You're doing real well spcbrass, for a one member guild to be at #15 almost 24hrs into the tourney that is nuts. Yay you!

Thanks! I don't think I can sustain this pace though! It takes me 8 hours of playing time to put up what the big boys can do an an hour! I should also note that I haven't used a single gem refill or resupply for this tournament. Maybe at the end during crunch time I'll use some if there is an outside shot at the top 10!
Ninja Rocket Surgeon

spcbrass
Master Keeper
Master Keeper

Postby asdf » Sun Jun 08, 2014 1:05 am

asdf
Upgraded Minion
Upgraded Minion

Postby d18c7db » Sun Jun 08, 2014 2:42 am

With a mere 21 and 1/2 hours left, the battle in Horny's rages on with the Brothers maintaining their initial lead. Only 4 hours ago the gap between 1st and 2nd place was down to 400 but renewed efforts have doubled it back to 800.

Studio Ghibli's valiant effort must be recognized, they are putting up an excellent challenge and should not be underestimated. The gap is still not too big to be overcome.

Some slight internal drama with a fellow brother saw him go to join Ghibli, we wish him all the best :) We place no blame on anyone except the pressure that the repeated tournaments are putting on us, are stressing out a lot of players creating friction.
d18c7db
Master Keeper
Master Keeper

Postby gremlin » Sun Jun 08, 2014 4:31 am

i don't have a screenshot to post, but with 19h 38m remaining, our bracket stands at:
1st Italy 2790 stars
2nd ?? 2105 stars [this name isn't in english, but the characters for the first word look at lot like PycckaR except that R is backwards.]
3rd International All Stars 1959 stars
---
4th Brotherhood 1725 stars

and then way down at #42, our guild: Bruce Campbells Army of Darkness 512 stars.
wehn we qualified there were still around 1406 spots still open, so i think this is the bracket right below Horny's Chosen. [due to a couple of people who apparently missed the guild chat that said we were trying to not end up qualifying super early again.]
gremlin
Upgraded Minion
Upgraded Minion

Next

Return to Guilds (English language)