HOME        ABOUT
FORUMS        FAQ

Fluffy Bunnies! Guild Information and Guidelines

A place for recruiting others to join; for those seeking like-minded guilds; some good-natured smack-talking, etc.

Fluffy Bunnies! Guild Information and Guidelines

Postby Suggest-of-Phrase » Wed Jan 08, 2014 1:24 pm

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to have a thread with general guidelines for the guild, as well as further information towards qualification for staying in the guild, as well as information about joining up with Fluffy Bunnies! The general guidelines are:

- Help! Look at the achievements to see what you can contribute towards. Be sure to help yourself, as well, and perform successful raids so your combat points and trophies rise. Contributing towards the guild, either way, will help keep your membership in the guild possible, whereas people who do not advance or contribute may suffer loss of membership

- Be courteous, be fair. This may be the internet, and this game is about being a bit evil (sorta), but that doesn't mean you have to be a jerk. That includes other players as well - an example would be the last exploit regarding reinforced walls. Cheating blatantly like that, making it completely unfair for other people, is a good example of asking to be kicked out of the guild. Your dungeon should be deadly enough to fend off other keepers already :). And, if it isn't, that's what guild mates are for - they're here to help!

- Metrics - I am keeping stats on members and updating the numbers periodically. This is an objective way to indicate people who are probably not helping the guild and, thusly, are in danger of losing their membership. Low points are an indicator of being in the DANGER ZONE however if I see you rising, and contributing, then that will be taken into account when I'm looking through the roster

As for people looking to join up with Fluffy Bunnies!, I must ask you to ignore what looks to be a grammar error in this sentence, be patient and search the guild, periodically (think every few days) to see if there are open slots. I'm not in the business of kicking out low rank people to make room for someone - that's part of being fair. Sometimes there may be slots open for a few days at a time... other times there may not be a slot open for a week :(. Just keep on trying and hopefully you'll join us, one day :).
Samsung Galaxy S4
Android 4.3
V4.1.0.54.239379
LTE
Suggest-of-Phrase
Keeper
Keeper

Re: Fluffy Bunnies! Guild Information and Guidelines

Postby spcbrass » Wed Jan 08, 2014 2:12 pm

Ninja Rocket Surgeon

Don Quixote wrote:Finally, from so little sleeping and so much reading, his brain dried up and he went completely out of his mind.

Device: HTC One
Game Version: tu3.1.0.69.248444
spcbrass
Master Keeper
Master Keeper

Postby ThereAreNoCows » Wed Jan 08, 2014 2:19 pm

spcbrass wrote:Image

Awwww love the unicorn... But not that bunny pic :P
Th@r@ @r@ N@ C€Ws !n Dungeon!!!!
iPhone 5s
Wifi-4G
Lastest version
Guild Mwa-ha-ha!
ThereAreNoCows
Master Keeper
Master Keeper

Postby spcbrass » Wed Jan 08, 2014 2:22 pm

ThereAreNoCows wrote:Awwww love the unicorn... But not that bunny pic :P

At least it's not a cow pic! ;)
Ninja Rocket Surgeon

Don Quixote wrote:Finally, from so little sleeping and so much reading, his brain dried up and he went completely out of his mind.

spcbrass
Master Keeper
Master Keeper

Postby ThereAreNoCows » Wed Jan 08, 2014 2:28 pm

spcbrass wrote:
ThereAreNoCows wrote:Awwww love the unicorn... But not that bunny pic :P

At least it's not a cow pic! ;)

Of course there are no cows :D
Fluffy cows hmmm... :mrgreen:
Th@r@ @r@ N@ C€Ws !n Dungeon!!!!
iPhone 5s
Wifi-4G
Lastest version
Guild Mwa-ha-ha!
ThereAreNoCows
Master Keeper
Master Keeper

Postby joshcali » Wed Jan 08, 2014 6:08 pm

is there any particular way to find the guild? I just built my guild hall (like 5 minutes ago! yay!) and I can't seem to find "Fluffy Bunnies" or "Fluffy Bunnies!" when I search :)
joshcali

Postby spcbrass » Wed Jan 08, 2014 6:52 pm

joshcali wrote:is there any particular way to find the guild? I just built my guild hall (like 5 minutes ago! yay!) and I can't seem to find "Fluffy Bunnies" or "Fluffy Bunnies!" when I search :)

We are full at the moment, but as S-O-P noted in the guidelines spots will be opening up from time to time. Could be today, could be tomorrow, could be next week. Keep searching for us by under Fluffy Bunnies! (include the capitalization and the exclamation point)
Ninja Rocket Surgeon

spcbrass
Master Keeper
Master Keeper

Postby csajjj » Wed Jan 08, 2014 7:06 pm

joshcali wrote:is there any particular way to find the guild? I just built my guild hall (like 5 minutes ago! yay!) and I can't seem to find "Fluffy Bunnies" or "Fluffy Bunnies!" when I search :)

I think you can only see guilds that have available space.
Dungeon: Deer Park
Guild: Fluffy Bunnies!
csajjj
Keeper
Keeper

Postby Gene_Mythic » Wed Jan 08, 2014 7:09 pm

Exact name searches will return the names of Guilds if they're full; they just must be spelled correctly, are case-sensitive, and must include all spaces and punctuation.

If the guild is full, the system will tell you so.
Gene_Mythic

Postby Suggest-of-Phrase » Thu Jan 09, 2014 9:49 pm

On that note, the guild is searched by

Fluffy Bunnies!

but I noticed sometimes a guild search doesn't always bring up the guild - it will show a blank screen (showing that it found something) but scrolling won't show the guild. I guess that's kind of a bug report but it doesn't happen that often <_<
Samsung Galaxy S4
Android 4.3
V4.1.0.54.239379
LTE
Suggest-of-Phrase
Keeper
Keeper

Next

Return to Guilds (English language)