HOME        ABOUT
FORUMS        FAQ

The game wont load since the last update

Re: The game wont load since the last update

Postby demychaos » Mon May 25, 2015 8:46 am

I uninstalled the google play games updates multiple times now, uninstalled Dungeon Keeper, restarted my device, reinstalled dungeon keeper, but no succes whatsoever. Any other idea's
demychaos

Postby demychaos » Wed May 27, 2015 4:10 pm

After all my attempts i finally got it to work at 4g network, my savegame however is gone.
demychaos

Postby demychaos » Fri May 29, 2015 1:14 am

Seems this is just gonna be ignored again, really sad i've bin informed that my account wouldn't be deleted by uninstalling, should've known costumer service doesn't know shit. Well i hope you guys are happy with the money i spent on your game, cuz i aint spending anymore on your unreliable services.
demychaos

Postby teufelskammer » Thu Jun 04, 2015 11:53 am

Hello together,

I also have problems after the last update. It's no freeze or something. The game doesn't start anymore.
I also have tried to uninstall the Google Play Games Update but without access.

I'm using an Asus Tablet with Android 4.3.
Every time I try to start the game the game get's terminated instantly. I also have tried to reinstall the whole App. - Without success.
But last time the only thing that helps was another new update for the game.
teufelskammer

Postby vladwolff » Fri Jun 05, 2015 11:00 pm

I have the same issue, the game will just not load anymore. All my OS are up to date, i have restarted my device a number of times and I have uninstalled and re-installed the app about three or four times, it still doesn't work. Can you please help??

Greatly appreciated!
vladwolff

Postby brianwill » Sun Jun 07, 2015 12:37 am

teufelskammer wrote:Hello together,

I also have problems after the last update. It's no freeze or something. The game doesn't start anymore.
I also have tried to uninstall the Google Play Games Update but without access.

I'm using an Asus Tablet with Android 4.3.
Every time I try to start the game the game get's terminated instantly. I also have tried to reinstall the whole App. - Without success.
But last time the only thing that helps was another new update for the game.

I've also got the same problem same tablet and version. I would hope if they are going to stop supporting this device they will at least refund all the money I've put into the game.
brianwill

Previous

Return to Crashes, Freezes, Disconnects, Etc.