HOME        ABOUT
FORUMS        FAQ

Repayment of Resources After Disconnected During Raid

Repayment of Resources After Disconnected During Raid

Postby battletrucker » Wed May 20, 2015 4:04 am

It is constant source of frustration when people get disconnected during a raid. From reading all of the previous comments from other people who post, it would seem that the disconnection issue is with the game. I would like to suggest for those that are prematurely disconnected, some sort of reimbursement would be in order, such as returning to the raid start point so that no one misses out on raid points or resources. It would be easy enough to check the game logs to verify the claim. Due to the number of disconnections, a specific forum page may be required. Failure to do something about the disconnections or reimbursement of resources will result in players continuing to leave the game.

Thanks
battletrucker

Re: Repayment of Resources After Disconnected During Raid

Postby battletrucker » Wed May 20, 2015 6:47 pm

This is now four disconnects in three days (this last raid would have been a certain victory). It is hard enough trying to keep a string of wins going. I think I will keep a running tally for a while.
battletrucker

Postby battletrucker » Mon Jun 01, 2015 5:39 am

Just had disconnect number 5.
battletrucker

Postby battletrucker » Tue Jun 02, 2015 7:16 am

Just dumped out of survival raid. This now cost me gems to complete my first attempt not to mention paying for more troops. This is drop out number 6.
battletrucker

Postby purgatoria » Tue Jun 02, 2015 8:14 pm

It is a very valid frustration with the game, but would be abused. About to lose your raid, disconnect wifi get minions back to try again and preserve win streak. Preview survival raid repeat disconnect wifi until you got it locked down ect. Id say as it universally affects players, another free week of premium boost every two weeks until resolved would be fair.
purgatoria
Master Keeper
Master Keeper

Postby battletrucker » Sat Jun 20, 2015 4:45 pm

Just had another disconnect. This would have been an easy win. Annoyed as hell.
battletrucker

Postby battletrucker » Sat Jun 20, 2015 8:09 pm

That is now two disconnects during raids in one morning. Somebody needs to get their s##t together and fix the problem. :x :x :evil:
battletrucker

Postby Kaihawaii » Mon Jun 22, 2015 5:15 am

if I would count and write about every raid a disconnect occured (in the past), I would be writing at least 2h a day ;-) With last build it's much more stable now. Disconnects happens now after raids not during.
Dungeon & Gamecenter ID: As Tiny goes by
Campaign walktrough: Battle of the Elements
Kaihawaii
Master Keeper
Master Keeper

Return to Crashes, Freezes, Disconnects, Etc.