HOME        ABOUT
FORUMS        FAQ

Does not load since last update

Does not load since last update

Postby Lintball » Sun Jun 14, 2015 1:04 pm

Crashes on loading since June 1st update everytime.
Asus Memo Pad fhd 10 ME302C
Android 4.3 kernel version 3.4.43
Storage space is fine and RAM is plentiful.
Wireless internet.
thank you for your time and effort on fixing this matter! :-)
Lintball

Re: Does not load since last update

Postby Daemonizer » Mon Jun 15, 2015 2:29 pm

Some while ago I used to do a Kill All Tasks every time before starting DK. It doesn't seem so necessary now, but Android has a habit of keeping tasks in memory so they load faster next time. If you haven't tried it, Kill All Tasks and see if that clears things up. Or just power off/on the device.

The game requires quite a bit of extra available disk space, as well as RAM, to run properly, so you might have to discard something if your disk is getting full. Enough isn't enough. More is required. And if some other task is constantly hogging memory watching for updates or messages, etc, that could be a problem.

But if you've tried/considered all that and suppose your DK has mangled itself somehow...

If you assigned a Google account to your dungeon (so it's stored on the Playgames server), then you can delete the game from your device and re-install it. When you start it, choose the same account and everything should be as you left it.

You might power cycle the device between uninstall and reinstall so memory is as tidy as possible for the installer. This isn't normally necessary, but you have a bad case of confusion. Reboot.
------------------------------------------------------------
Daemon, Oct 17 2013
Daemonizer
Master Keeper
Master Keeper

Postby Lintball » Mon Jun 15, 2015 2:42 pm

Thanks but that's not the problem. I've done all that already. I've noticed that other Asus memo pad users are having the same problem since the update.
Lintball

Postby hellhome » Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:11 am

Also having this problem on the same tablet, since last update. It shows the loading/intro screen but even before the loading bar starts, it crashes.

It worked fine before the last update.
hellhome

Return to Crashes, Freezes, Disconnects, Etc.