HOME        ABOUT
FORUMS        FAQ

Disconnects since update 6.0

Disconnects more frequent since update 6.0?

Yes
86%
No
14%

Total votes : 7

Disconnects since update 6.0

Postby Petris24 » Wed Jan 27, 2016 2:02 pm

Since 6.0 frequency of my disconnects has significantly increased. They most often occur after a raid, waiting for score data, or when the search for opponents begins. This latter is the most frustrating as it often coincides with a dungeon under attack notice when you try to reconnect.
I spend gems and collect guild minions for a quick raid turn around then find I lose them all because I can't raid quickly and my guild minions & immortal are destroyed. Why waste time & money here when other games don't have such frequent problems.
Quick survey of my guild found others having exact same issues.

Hope a solution found soon - Pete

Playing on iPad connected to router via wifi
iOS up to date 9. Something
No memory issues
I had a dream that I was awake and I woke up to find myself asleep.
Stan Laurel
Petris24

Re: Disconnects since update 6.0

Postby Kaihawaii » Fri Jan 29, 2016 5:50 am

even hard crashes increased on ios
Dungeon & Gamecenter ID: As Tiny goes by
Campaign walktrough: Battle of the Elements
Kaihawaii
Master Keeper
Master Keeper

Postby Hell_Hole » Sat Feb 13, 2016 11:49 am

So incredibly annoying to be nanoseconds away from winning a raid only to have it crash. This seems to happen most often during tournaments resulting in staggering losses of DS and gems, not to mention minions and immortals. I only play at home, so please fix this ongoing problem!
Hell_Hole

Postby hell hole keeper » Sat Feb 13, 2016 2:32 pm

+1
My worst PVP disconnect lately occurred after a dungeon heart break with 82% damage to tbe dungeon. Not long ago a disconnect would still yeild a raider victory if it occurred after the DH was broken. Worse yet, I have been cut off in 2 of the last 5 event raids forcing me to pay 5 gems to retry. Also, it is again normal for me to see at least 1 raid with no replay available in my defend list. These problems were very infrequent in version 5.2.

Recently, multiple players in my guild have stated that they are having repeated connection issues. Three have sited this as their reason for leaving the game in the past 2 months.
Chaos Theory Join us if you wish to max out your dungeon and challenge your peers. No need for Baby Killing in here!
hell hole keeper
Master Keeper
Master Keeper

Return to Crashes, Freezes, Disconnects, Etc.