HOME        ABOUT
FORUMS        FAQ

staggers and then crashes

staggers and then crashes

Postby shane » Mon Feb 08, 2016 8:01 am

Can anyone assist. Using Samsung note 3. My game is continuously crashing after a few minutes of logging on. It first staggers then just freezes giving an error dk isn't responding. What's going on?

Ps it's not my Internet connection
shane

Re: staggers and then crashes

Postby hell hole keeper » Mon Feb 08, 2016 10:39 am

Have you tried rebooting your device? If that doesn't help, then you can try deleting DK and reinstalling it.

You are not alone. Everyone who plays this game has trouble with crashes and getting disconnected from the server. These problems have been more frequent than usual for the last 2 months.
Last edited by hell hole keeper on Mon Feb 08, 2016 5:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Chaos Theory Join us if you wish to max out your dungeon and challenge your peers. No need for Baby Killing in here!
hell hole keeper
Master Keeper
Master Keeper

Postby darkstar076 » Mon Feb 08, 2016 4:52 pm

Awhile back I had a similar issue - it turned out that it was because i had 51 people in the Google+ circle (It seems the game can not handle more than 50 people.)

Hope this helps
Wisdom is something you generally obtain around three seconds after you needed it the most
darkstar076
Upgraded Minion
Upgraded Minion

Postby Love Shack » Mon Feb 15, 2016 6:53 am

I too am having this issue, for the past 6 weeks now. My main dread crashes within 5 mins of logging in. Sometimes I get to send a report and sometimes  I don't. I can never complete a 3 star raid even at x4. My other 2 accounts crash after 3 - 4 raids. All 3 accounts have 0 friends now. The game crashes every time I log off of any account. I have deleted the cache, deleted data, deleted & reinstalled game, disabled google + and even deleted system cache on my phone. Still stuck with a game that crashes all the time. Dread has been down for 6 tournaments now and I am rapidly running out of patience!
Love Shack

Return to Crashes, Freezes, Disconnects, Etc.