HOME        ABOUT
FORUMS        FAQ

Reporting Crash-type issues

Re: Reporting Crash-type issues

Postby mroooku » Tue Mar 25, 2014 3:39 pm

i am using LG optimus d605, android 4.1. game crashes on different occasions : raids, event raids, or even when the game is just on and i do nothing with it. recently 4/5 raids crashed and i've lost about 60 elo :|
mroooku

Postby XXII » Thu Mar 27, 2014 1:06 am

IGN: XXII
Device: iPhone 4s
DK version: 1.0.53
Internet connection: 3G

I've recently been randomly disconnected repeatedly including being disconnected from THREE event survival raids (once during wave 7, twice during wave 9) and being disconnected during raids on other players. Pretty much doing anything will get me a disconnect now - I've been disconnected while browsing through my guild options, trying to donate minions, trying to donate gold to my guild, attempting to raid other people, randomly browsing through my dungeon, during event survival raids, etc. (i.e., spontaneously and often). I kept thinking that maybe it was just the last patch and that other people were experiencing the same problem so it would get fixed soon, but it hasn't. It's gotten to the point where I don't really even bother anymore as just trying to connect in and collect resources becomes a chore due to having to try 3-5 times just to get into DK, only to get disconnected a few minutes later.

Other games that also require internet connection work perfectly fine.

Please help.
XXII

Postby Gab le Troll » Sun Mar 30, 2014 6:30 am

I posted this two weeks ago.
http://forums.dungeonkeeper.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=2693&sid=746b6b5d70a23d195c85cfb16643bc02

Maybe if I also post here, I will FINALLY get an answer.

Device : Kobo Arc
DK version : 1.0.59
Connected by Wifi.

Since i updated the app (thursday the 13th !), there is no connection. The app starts, tries to connect and crashes.
Gab le Troll

Postby Kuro » Mon Mar 31, 2014 11:26 am

Ipad mini 2
IOS7.1
DK 1.0.59
WiFi

Game crashing consistently on event raid wave 9, just tried and crashed for the 4th time.
Game starts to lag and then crashes out of game.
Please look into it.
Kuro

Postby Cadet » Mon Mar 31, 2014 4:26 pm

start/end of raid, start/end of re-play and stage 8 of survival raids - CONSTANT CRASH

sometimes it takes 3-5 attempts to return in the game after these crashes (just crash again at the starting screen)

and the problem is on my ipad mini only (iOs 7.1, wifi). on Android (Galaxy S3) everything is just fine
Cadet

Postby fwoodson » Mon Mar 31, 2014 6:11 pm

Lenovo tablet with android 4.0.3
version: 1.0.59
wifi connection

1. Whenever I try to do a raid or attack a dungeon it almost always stops to reconnect which then usually results in going back to my dungeon. When I am able to start the Weekly Event Raid, after the first couple of waves will stop and reconnect, effectively ending my raid before i really get going on it.
2. Whenever I try to place a bug report in game, the keyboard does not show up to enter the information (when it does not stop to reconnect).
3. I have had several instances of it trying to reconnect and then it just going to the main tablet screen instead of starting the game.
fwoodson

Postby gef » Mon Mar 31, 2014 10:02 pm

Might as well post here also. Doesn't seem to be any responses from EA/mythic elsewhere.

Game was stable for me but since last update (with wall levels): game crashes at level 8 of every event raid, normal raids crash, end of normal raids (on rare occasion made it through) and returning to dungeon.

ipad2
wifi
ios 7.0.4
DK tu2.1.0.59.241706
gef

Postby Badger » Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:57 pm

Another crash on event raid level 8.
IPad 2 / iOS 7.1 / WiFi

Seems like every second or third post in this thread is the same crash, iPad 2/iPad Mini with iOS 7.0.x or 7.1, crashing on special raid level 8. It seems like something so frequent should be a fairly targetable problem. I hope we see improvement with the next update but no word yet...
Badger

Postby Wargasm » Wed Apr 02, 2014 1:37 pm

samsung galaxy note2
AT&T jelly bean whatever..

1. I'm stuck reconnecting ( again 10-14 inches from my router... ) WHILE DOING THE Exclusive campaign.. again...
2. I'm hearing Horny count off the waves...havent been able to interact since wave 3..
3. I've also beeen attacked by another keeper ( I was victorious..lol )

and I'm still on the RECONNECT SCREEN.... W T F

so i lost valuable stone and gems to an attack ( eventhough I defended successfully ).
But I lose out on the Raid $$ and stone (annnd gems).. AND the Spell XP...

FYI... im not paying 30 Gems to REdo this raid EA/Mythic... please fix this. & compensate me

VERY bitter DK PAYING CUSTOMER!
War..

Ill take your reply in the form of a private message btw.....
...yes.. I'm the original.. accept no substitutes.
Wargasm
Minion
Minion

Postby kbOOgi » Wed Apr 02, 2014 4:28 pm

Samsung Galaxy Note3
Android, 4.4.2
Wi-Fi/4g lte
Just updated to 2.1,now I am getting a server, 15 code.
Dung: Oasis
Guild: Serious Business
Dread
Lvl 28- DH(9), W(10), DL(10), H(9/8), TR(8), UT(6), GY(5), GL(5), TC(5), GP(1)
kbOOgi

PreviousNext

Return to Crashes, Freezes, Disconnects, Etc.