HOME        ABOUT
FORUMS        FAQ

Reporting Crash-type issues

Postby Gene_Mythic » Mon Nov 25, 2013 6:38 pm

Gang,

It occurs to me as I've been poking around here harvesting information to send along to QA and/or the Dev team:

Whenever possible, please provide the following info when making bug reports that affect your ability to log into the game, and/or that result in game crashes of some kind:

What device are you using to access the game? (if you use more than one, please provide the information for all devices used, and an indication as to whether or not the problem you're experiencing is consistent across all devices)
What OS, and what version number?
What version of DK are you currently running?
How are you connecting to the internet? (WiFi, cellular, etc.)
What is the storage situation on your device? Are you near max capacity?
Do you have several other apps running in the background on your device? Have you tried reducing the number? If so, does this seem to have an appreciable effect on your experience?
Have you recently tried rebooting your device, to see if this affects your experience?

This will help us attempt to get to the root cause faster, as I'll likely ask you for it, once I've seen your thread.

Thanks mucho!
Gene_Mythic

Re: Reporting Crash-type issues

Postby rafpir » Tue Nov 26, 2013 11:28 pm

because you can not update? I am from Venezuela
rafpir

Postby Suggest-of-Phrase » Thu Nov 28, 2013 8:28 pm

Suggest-of-Phrase wrote:Refer to this post:http://forums.dungeonkeeper.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=49&p=77&sid=df3afec1d31eae1675b42fd4a27d924b&sid=3844d8bcedf5e287c7057ef3a913a31b#p77

The game is only for release in Canada, Australia, Norway, and Singapore, at the moment.

It's probably not allowing you to update since you're out of the release area. DK will be released worldwide sometime next month (I think?) - you'll be able to get it then.
Samsung Galaxy S4
Android 4.3
V4.1.0.54.239379
LTE
Suggest-of-Phrase
Keeper
Keeper

Postby constantinX » Thu Nov 28, 2013 11:58 pm

Dungeon Keeper app crashes on:
1. Start Up
2. Loading splash page when - Replay, Revenge, Test your dungeon, Campaign, and Find Opponent

Crashes about 9 out of 10 times - 90%!!
its VERY ANNOYING!

And almost always, animation freezes and the minions are rendered as 2D cut outs. Not a big deal but game play stutters when it happens.
And it has happened during a Raid - Find Opponent

What device are you using to access the game? (if you use more than one, please provide the information for all devices used, and an indication as to whether or not the problem you're experiencing is consistent across all devices)
- iPad Mini

- iOS version 7.0.4 (11B554a)

- version: live2.1.0.39.233388
- usage sharing enabled

3G and WiFi
Infectus X
SG Republic
constantinX

Postby ryan7773 » Sat Nov 30, 2013 8:43 am

I am having crash type issues. The game crashes on "Checking for updates" over WIFI. All other games with Wifi connections work fine.

iPAD with Retina Display
iOS 7.0.4

DK version- live2.1.0.39.233388
- WiFi

I've tried uninstalling the game and it doesn't work.

Please help!
ryan7773

Postby jaybro » Mon Dec 02, 2013 6:51 am

I'm having the same crashes as "constantinX" with nearly identical software/hardware except I have an ipad-mini generation #1 with wireless only.

Dungeon Keeper app crashes on:
1. Consistently, all the time, crashes when I tap on the replays button
2. Crashes occasionally in the middle of an attack after finding an opponent.

- iPad Mini First Generation

- iOS version 7.0.4 (11B554a)

- version: live2.1.0.39.233388
- usage sharing enabled

WiFi
jaybro

Postby Mocktails » Sat Dec 07, 2013 1:52 pm

I can't do anything in my game. It crashes constantly. I have ipad2, plenty of storage and use only wifi. I have reinstalled the game several times. I haven't been able to attack or play levels for days. Support will not respond to me and it takes several tries to even post to support because the game kicks me out. Igame version live2.1.0.39.233388
Mocktails

Postby Suggest-of-Phrase » Sun Dec 08, 2013 10:29 am

Hey Mocktails. Just an FYI, you should create a new thread in the actual bug reports forum, rather than replying on this thread.

As per your issue, do the crashes happen randomly, when you're raiding, or if you do a particular action? Please repost the info on a new thread, thanks.
Samsung Galaxy S4
Android 4.3
V4.1.0.54.239379
LTE
Suggest-of-Phrase
Keeper
Keeper

Postby Mocktails » Sun Dec 08, 2013 6:51 pm

Unfortunately they happen anytime I try to attack or find an opponent. Plus when I try to contact support. I have deleted and then uploaded the game many times. I have had no response from support...literally you are the first person who has responded to me...and you don't work for EA
Mocktails

Postby Suggest-of-Phrase » Mon Dec 09, 2013 9:51 pm

You've got to post a new thread in the main bug reports forum. This thread isn't monitored for issues, it's an FYI only.
Samsung Galaxy S4
Android 4.3
V4.1.0.54.239379
LTE
Suggest-of-Phrase
Keeper
Keeper

Next

Return to Crashes, Freezes, Disconnects, Etc.