HOME        ABOUT
FORUMS        FAQ

Reporting Crash-type issues

Re: Reporting Crash-type issues

Postby Rinflis » Thu May 08, 2014 12:32 pm

Hi DK team,

I'm having disconnection issues since the very beginning. Here's the information required:

What device are you using to access the game? (if you use more than one, please provide the information for all devices used, and an indication as to whether or not the problem you're experiencing is consistent across all devices)
Sony X-Peria LT30p

What OS, and what version number?
Android 4.3

What version of DK are you currently running?

How are you connecting to the internet? (WiFi, cellular, etc.)
Both; just 3G, 3G & WiFi at same time, just WiFi, WiFi in airplane mode, several different WiFis...

What is the storage situation on your device? Are you near max capacity?
I'm at 30-35% usage

Do you have several other apps running in the background on your device? Have you tried reducing the number? If so, does this seem to have an appreciable effect on your experience?
I performed an application clean-up some time ago, no apps that uses connectivity in background but the Device ones.

Have you recently tried rebooting your device, to see if this affects your experience?
Many times, no improvement

In order to add more info, I tried to re-install DK several times, I usually clean App cache (almost once or twice per day). There isn't an exact moment of disconnection, I get disconnected when raiding, when just checking the rankings, when i'm in a load screen, when I touch something in my dungeon... it's totally random, and it happens many many many times. Sometimes, to complete a single raid I must try about 15-20 times. Game events are simply something unaffordable...

My cellular provider is Vodafone (Spain).

I played harder games (more resources consumption, more space & mem used...) with this device, including full online ones and I never had this kind of issue before, so I'm pretty sure the issue is not on my device.

Thanks for your assistance, my guild needs me !

Kind regards,
Stiros in-game
Rinflis

Postby Amicicide » Thu May 15, 2014 2:03 am

Hi Gene,

I was constantly (every 3-4mins) receiving a "Please wait while your imps get your dungeon in order" which canceled the event raids or PVP raids I was in, and either sent me back to my dungeon (without minions and mana expended in the raid) or back to the iPhone home page. I had a look to see if an update was around as I thought it maybe an older version causing me to crash so often.

I only minutes ago updated to - Game Update #3.1 (version 1.0.69) - May 13, 2014 , but now the app wont even open. I got a notification saying my door has been upgraded, but I cannot open the game. I get to the EA mythic screen for 0.5secs and then it closes to go back to the iPhone home page :cry:

I have rebooted my iPhone but it made no difference. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

What device are you using to access the game? iPhone 4
What OS, and what version number? iOS 7.1.1
What version of DK are you currently running? Version 1.0.69
How are you connecting to the internet? (WiFi, cellular, etc.) WiFi and/or 3G
What is the storage situation on your device? Are you near max capacity? 3.1GB of free storage
Do you have several other apps running in the background on your device? Have you tried reducing the number? If so, does this seem to have an appreciable effect on your experience? No other apps running
Have you recently tried rebooting your device, to see if this affects your experience? I have, no change.

Cheers
Amicicide
Amicicide

Postby Chockerbox » Fri May 16, 2014 2:46 pm

LG Intuition
Dont know
Newest version since i uninstall the game every two days.
Wireless n router with cable modem and 4g verizon
80% available storage
No other apps are running in the background
Rebooting doesnt help.

It hasnt worked right in months. Might be the phone, but its the only game that doesnt wotk on it.
Chockerbox

Postby Zemeckis » Tue May 20, 2014 3:33 am

Greeting,s
Device iphone 5s
OS 7.1.1
Game, set last update

The game loses its connection (wifi) to access the server directly in the middle of the raid.
Even if the connection is restored immediately, the raid is still considered to be lost.

In addition the game just crashes without any error messages.

No other game on my phone does not crash not even once.
Zemeckis

Postby Ohls » Sat May 24, 2014 7:39 am

At first the game worked. Bought some crystals. Then the game started to give me some problems. The loading screen coming up now and then. And now the game has become unplayable. I can hardly even log in and put my imps to work. The game starts, i slap the imp, then the loading screen comes up. I wait for a minute, then i see my cave for three seconds. Loading screen again, wait another minute. See my cave again, and if im lucky i can put my imps to work before the loading screen pops up again.
At most i can play for a few minutes before the loading screen pops up.

What device are you using to access the game? (if you use more than one, please provide the information for all devices used, and an indication as to whether or not the problem you're experiencing is consistent across all devices)
Samsung galaxy S3

What OS, and what version number?
Android 4,3

What version of DK are you currently running?
Tu3,1,0,69,248444

How are you connecting to the internet? (WiFi, cellular, etc.)
Wifi and/or 3GH

What is the storage situation on your device? Are you near max capacity?
Loads of space left.

Do you have several other apps running in the background on your device? Have you tried reducing the number? If so, does this seem to have an appreciable effect on your experience?
I mostly turn off all apps after im finished with them. Tried to let them be open, no difference.

Have you recently tried rebooting your device, to see if this affects your experience?
Yes, no effect.
Ohls

Postby jentinma » Thu May 29, 2014 7:35 am

Prior to 5/25, I had few problems with disconnects. Since that time they are happening frequently.

Nook HD
Android 4.1
1/4 GB storage used.
Happens when no other aps running or multiple aps running, including immediately after restarting the device
Connecting via WiFi.

However, I have noticed that they are often when my immortal gets knocked out. That is not always the case, but I now cringe when that is about to happen.
The Generic Signature:
Insert obligatory complaint here.
Guild Name: Guild Level
DH Level ??
General Taunting
jentinma
Minion
Minion

Postby diwigo » Mon Jun 02, 2014 7:47 am

"Please wait while your imps get your dungeon in order" - I get it ALWAYS if I want to start a raid or want to watch a raid replay. It makes no fun anymore to play the game. I can only work on my dungeon but can't do a revenge or another battle. Sometimes I get the message also if I want to do anything inside my dungeon. This is annoying!

Dungeon Keeper Version tu3.1.0.69.248444
Android 4.4.2
Motorola Moto G 16 GB

Do you need additional infos?

Hope you will find out the issue and can fix the problem!

KR,
diwigo
diwigo

Postby adamsko89 » Sat Jun 07, 2014 5:44 pm

SO MANY CRASHES since the latest patch.

Happens on loading of the game or when in the guild menus or when raiding or when just looking at my dungeon or any other time it wants!

No other apps running & plenty of space on iPad Air with latest version of iOS 7 and DK on wifi.
Also happens on my iphone 5 on wifi and 3G.

Starting to really get on my tits now!! Not risking losing my win streak in a raid until it's stable!!
adamsko89

Postby Neosider » Thu Jul 10, 2014 8:33 am

adamsko89 wrote:SO MANY CRASHES since the latest patch.

Happens on loading of the game or when in the guild menus or when raiding or when just looking at my dungeon or any other time it wants!

No other apps running & plenty of space on iPad Air with latest version of iOS 7 and DK on wifi.
Also happens on my iphone 5 on wifi and 3G.

Starting to really get on my tits now!! Not risking losing my win streak in a raid until it's stable!!

I have the same problem but i use Galaxy tab2 with Android v4.2.2 also happens on my Galaxy SII with the latest version of android. I use wi-fi and 3G
Neosider

Postby Primus » Sun Jul 20, 2014 6:02 pm

The game not work with the iphone 4s, with wifi, cellular line.
The ios is the latest version and the space available in the iphone is 3,5gb.
Please resolve the problem
Thank you
Luigi
Primus

PreviousNext

Return to Crashes, Freezes, Disconnects, Etc.