HOME        ABOUT
FORUMS        FAQ

Reporting Crash-type issues

Re: Reporting Crash-type issues

Postby abudhabimaori » Wed Aug 06, 2014 11:05 pm

Just bought my iPhone 5s ... DK working of 10 days then bam! I get the "Checking for Updates Screen"

and it just stays on that screen. Ye Ive tried to reboot with little luck. I have only 5 new apps total on the phone so that can't be it.

Gutted ... it really was a classic game a pity it can't be maintained !!
abudhabimaori

Postby BlackLotus » Wed Aug 27, 2014 1:29 pm

Crashing before swipe the imp everytime
BlackLotus

Postby Xplodnstar » Thu Sep 04, 2014 12:48 am

The game has crashed for me at least 5 times today. No pattern that I can discern. Most of the time I'm in a raid and lose because of the crash, but I have seen it crash when just trying to gather stone/gold or summon minions. Please, PLEASE fix the last update. This is my favorite game to play on my phone and I want it back.

Thanks.

iPhone 5, os 7.1.2
Xplodnstar

Postby Captain Bo » Wed Oct 01, 2014 2:17 pm

I'm on an iPad 4, latest update after 8.0.1, and running latest DK update, plenty of free space over 5g worth, I'm constantly having connection issues, the last tourny I got booted from over 50% of my raids which resulted in high cash and gem expenditure, is there anyway for me to fix this? It's getting annoying and starting to put me off the game, please help!!!!!
Captain Bo

Postby Hodders » Thu Nov 06, 2014 12:21 pm

Unhappy... Been playing DK on ipad mini for several weeks, over the last few days been unable to Battle, Campaign, or retaliate and now today constantly keeps crashing on opening, closes back to homepage of Ipad but if you double click DK session still running with checking for updates. :!:

How do I get this fixed?

Rebooted and as if by magic it now is working again. Many Thanks. Will keep this in mind for next time.
Last edited by Hodders on Fri Nov 07, 2014 12:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hodders

Postby d18c7db » Thu Nov 06, 2014 9:43 pm

Reboot iPad. If that fails, delete game, reboot iPad, re-install game. Make sure you know which iTunes account you're signed it if you have multiples so you don't "lose" your dungeon. Is that a iPad mini original, iPad 2 (retina) or iPad 3?
d18c7db
Master Keeper
Master Keeper

Postby pit » Wed Nov 12, 2014 7:44 am

I am on the newest IOS and the newest DK version on an Iphone 5s

since I updated IOs DK keeeps crashing all the time, I have 1gb in free memory, I rebooted a couple of times and and I close all the other applications

Not is always crashes when I try to raid after I am a few seconds in. I already tried different WIFI connections and 3g. It worked before the updated I had a 45+ Win streak going, now I can't win anymore because of the crashes

please fix this
pit

Postby Smart ol' smitty » Tue Dec 02, 2014 10:56 pm

The current one is easy, Gene. Just update whatever device you use and try to play the game with 4.3!!! I know a number of people with different devices who are all having the same problem.... 4.3 does not work!!! Try it!!!!
Smart ol' smitty

Postby alex13mitht » Wed Dec 03, 2014 1:05 am

Hello everyone! I have problem with update 4.3.
I am from Russia and can name some units with other names, because I have russian game client.
I trained 1 immortal and had 1 day at remaining time. I loaded 1 imp into training hall, timer changed to 8 hours. I added 1 more. Timer chaged to 4 hours. I added third and timer gone. I closed game client and returned recently. Game connected, showed me window with new stats of immortal, and then I saw "connection lost" screen. Game connected again, and again connection lost screen appears again. It continues about 10 hours. Please fix this problem
alex13mitht

Postby Fart Face » Wed Dec 03, 2014 9:51 am

My whole guild is stuck in boot loop after 4.3! Help tourney time cant discuss strategy!
Leader of the Devil's Whõrehouse
Fart Face
Minion
Minion

PreviousNext

Return to Crashes, Freezes, Disconnects, Etc.