HOME        ABOUT
FORUMS        FAQ

Reporting Crash-type issues

Re: Reporting Crash-type issues

Postby NemesisUKM » Wed Dec 03, 2014 10:44 am

Same problem here for me.

Can't talk I to my guild.. Very annouying we were in the process of stockpiling misses ready for the up coming tourny..

Using iPad 2 latest iOS and tried both wifi and 3G connections :(
NemesisUKM

Postby Phila8486 » Tue Mar 17, 2015 9:56 am

Came back to playing today after getting fed up with the random disconnections during raids.

Had been playing and enjoying even with the knowledge that building a streak of wins could be dashed through no fault of my own. I'd even taken the disconnects with a pinch of salt.

Upon coming back I've now been disconnected twice today in the survival raid and having seen the numerous threads and replies I've decided to finally delete the app. I've had numerous problems with EA games in the past with regards to disconnections, none with any others. And as I have noticed by the majority of answers from Mods and Admins among the various games, it's always the customers issue with their device or console, and not EA's.

I'm tired with being told to close this app on my phone, or alter this or that with my wireless to stop disconnections. A game shouldn't crash period, and certainly not as consistently as this one does.

I could list all the details of my device and details as per the request at the beginning of the thread, but I wont bother as I'm one of many disgruntled players.

I wish everyone who still plays the best and hope one day this game runs as smoothly as the 95% of other apps on my phone.
Phila8486

Postby matthew1clarke » Wed Mar 18, 2015 5:29 pm

All the best to you and agree the continued disconnections are frustrating and getting more frequent.
Guild: Despicable Me
matthew1clarke
Keeper
Keeper

Postby phloob69 » Thu Mar 19, 2015 3:57 am

I've only disconnected 1 since Jan 1st. From my perspective connection issues are Falling.
EA please don't make me say good bye
phloob69
Master Keeper
Master Keeper

Postby battletrucker » Mon May 18, 2015 5:00 pm

I am having continual issues with raids dropping out. The most recent was when I git to wave 4 of the current survival raid. Before that, it happened yesterday during a normal raid. Not only did it drop out, but I also had to reboot as my device froze. I have lost count of the number of times that I have lost raids because of a drop out. I have checked my end for possible issues, however, no other app is affected by drop outs.

Galaxy Note 10.1 2014
OS _ latest version
DK - latest version
3G and WIFI
battletrucker

Postby SaintlyDevilish » Thu Jun 04, 2015 12:37 pm

Mini iPad with latest OS, latest DK update. Using wifi via router. No other apps running when playing DK. Yet, revenge crashes out. Also guild chat crashes. Battles p.v.p crashes 50% of today. For the last 6 weeks everything was ok, then yesterday and today these issues were happening. I have checked my internet it's fine, other games play with no problem. I have turned off my iPad and it sorts it for a while, then the problem starts again. I have plenty of space on my iPad. So I do believe the issue is with the game. :twisted:
illuminati guild
SaintlyDevilish

Postby Casa » Sat Dec 05, 2015 2:31 am

Consistent issues with event raids. Probably a dozen crashes both last ver and new version
Always crashes at the very end of the survival raid with the last minions almost delt with. Seriously a second or two before victory
Ipad 2, ios7, wifi 10gb, a couple free gigs on device. I always for a fresh reboot before raiding because the crashes are so bad.

Dozens of gems and ds lost to this considering i often refill mana.
Dungeon is casa de hades at e-monkeys if you would like to send me a refund of my spoils. :x
Casa

Previous

Return to Crashes, Freezes, Disconnects, Etc.